3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?

My father has an income of 5 lacs per annum. I am a MBA aspirant. I have studied my BBA with scholarship. But the amount wasn’t fulfill the the semester fee. I always got half of the semester fee amount through scholarship. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship in MBA. I want to take student loans. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  12. Is it mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Australia?
  13. Rules and norms to apply for education loan of Rs. 6.45 Lacs to study MBA?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  16. Can I get education loan of INR 9 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  17. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  18. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
19th March 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father has an income of 5 lacs per annum. I am a MBA aspirant. I have studied my BBA with scholarship. But the amount wasn’t fulfill the the semester fee. I always got half of the semester fee amount through scholarship. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship in MBA. I want to take student loans. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs 5 Lakhs per year. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of students’ academic strength and future employment prospects of the course. Most of the banks offer education loans to students to study MBA from any recognized university. Based on the education loan amount, you have to provide necessary security like third party guarantee or collateral security in the form of lands, building, shop, house, apartment, etc. You can also provide Government Securities / Public Sector Bonds / NSC / KVP / Bank Term Deposit etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?