29th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan in Tamilnadu to study B.Pharma in Kerala? Can I get any interest relaxation on the loan amount?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Pharma from Kerala but currently living in Tamilnadu. Can I get education loan in Tamilnadu to study B.Pharma in Kerala? Can I get any interest relaxation on amount of loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  9. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  10. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  12. Government provides deduction in whole loan amount along with the interest to handicapped students?
  13. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  15. What should I do if am not able to repay the education loan interest during study period? How can I buy some more time to pay the interest later?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  17. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
1st August 2016, 12:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan in Tamilnadu to study B.Pharma in Kerala? Can I get any interest relaxation on the loan amount?

B.Pharma is a professional course and there are different banks which can sanction loan for studying this course from any recognized university. You can apply to multiple banks for education loan. Central government of India has launched an education portal at which candidates can apply for loan portal. The official website of loan portal is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

When you apply, you need to have documents like loan letter from college, residential proof that is proof of identity and proof of address, pan card of both parents and candidate, marksheets etc. Within stipulated time banks will assess your application and give you information regarding how much loan can be sanctioned at what rate of interest. There is no interest relaxation. You can get interest subsidy on education loan within course period.
1st August 2016, 12:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan in Tamilnadu to study B.Pharma in Kerala? Can I get any interest relaxation on the loan amount?

You can get education loan from any bank for pursuing Bachelor of Pharmacy. There is no interest relaxation for any candidate except 0.5 % for female candidate. You can apply for education loan from any bank of India like:

*SBI.

*Punjab National bank.

*UCO bank.

*Syndicate Bank etc.
1st August 2016, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have got admission in a recognized college or institute then surely you can apply for education loan at any PSU bank with the help of documents related to your admission.

Interest relaxation is available to economically poor candidates whose family income is less than 4.5 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?