30th April 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank. Please tell me applicable interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  2. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  3. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?
  4. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  5. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  6. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  7. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  8. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  9. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  10. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  11. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  12. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  13. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  14. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  15. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  16. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
3rd May 2017, 01:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank?

The borrower who took the education loan from Dena bank has to repay the loan amount along with the interest rate of 11.80%. There is no processing charges to take the education loan if the borrower will study in India and the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac will be sanctioned to study in India. The amount under Rs. 7.5 Lac has to repay within 3 years. The margin of the bank will be 5% if the loan amount is above Rs. 4 Lac. Loan up to Rs. 4 Lac required no security, but above that amount the co-borrower, guarantee from third party guarantor will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?