23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it?

I have done BBA and now wan to study MBA from ICFAI University. I want to know does the SBI grant me education loan to study here? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course? -- [New]
  4. Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?
  5. Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  7. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it?
  9. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  11. Possibility to get education loan of 1 lakh from SBI to study Certificate course in Spanish and French? Steps and terms & conditions for it?
  12. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  14. Terms and condition to get an education loan of 15 lakh under SBI Global Ed-Vantage scheme to study MS from Australia?
  15. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  16. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
24th October 2017, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it?

Yes, you can get an education loan from SBI for pursuing MBA course from ICFAI university. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to submit documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Letter etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
25th October 2017, 03:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it?

Those candidates who have secured admission for any course in a recognized university, are eligible to apply for an education loan in SBI bank.
Since, you are willing to get admission in ICFAI University (which is a recognized university), so as soon as you get the admission letter from ICFAI University, you'll become eligible to get the education loan from the SBI bank.
Yes SBI grants education loan to study MBA course from ICFAI University. In order to get the loan, you must have to submit documents like Income Proof, Admission Letter, Identity Proof, Address Proof, etc. to the bank for processing your education loan.
25th October 2017, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get an education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who got admitted in any of the particular course in a recognized University are eligible to apply for the education loan on the basis of admission of the said course.
To get your loan sanctioned, you need to submit some of the documents like:

Address Proof
Identity Proof
Admission Letter etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?