28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to study LLB course after graduation? How to get education loan from Allahabad Bank?

I am graduate from Allahabad University and now wanted to study LLB course. Please tell me what is the criteria for LLB course after graduation? How to get education loan from Allahabad Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  4. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  5. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  6. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?
  7. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  8. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  9. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  16. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  17. Can I get Education Loan if opened account in Allahabad Bank 4 months ago?
  18. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2017, 06:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to study LLB course after graduation? How to get education loan from Allahabad Bank?

The qualification required to pursue Bachelor's degree in law is that you must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should not be below 45%.

You can get education loan from any public or private sector bank for pursuing LLB course from any bank.

You can visit any nearest branch of Allahabad bank and apply for education loan. The documents like fee structure, income proof, PAN card, Aadhaar card, academic certificates are necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?