31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Does the education loan below rupees 4 lakh from SBI not require a guarantor or security? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I have heard that education loans below rupees 4 lakh from SBI do not require a guarantor or security. Is it true? What are the requirements to get the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  2. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  3. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  4. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  6. How to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?
  7. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  8. Is it possible to change the guarantor for educational loan once it is sanctioned? -- [New]
  9. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  10. Procedure to change guarantor for education loan? Eligibility criteria for it?
  11. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  12. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  13. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  14. What to do if SBI is demanding interest and more money for interest free education loan?
  15. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy?
  16. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  17. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  18. Possibility to get education loan of 1 lakh from SBI to study Certificate course in Spanish and French? Steps and terms & conditions for it?
8th September 2017, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the education loan below rupees 4 lakh from SBI not require a guarantor or security? What are the requirements for it?

No, the education loans below 4 lakh rupees doesn't require security documents. Only the education loans which are above 4 lakh rupees require third-party guarantee or collateral security. You should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
9th September 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the education loan below rupees 4 lakh from SBI not require a guarantor or security? What are the requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have heard that education loans below rupees 4 lakh from SBI do not require a guarantor or security. Is it true? What are the requirements to get the education loan?

For a SBI Student Loan Scheme for a loan of up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs security required is – parent or guardian as Co-borrower. No Collateral Security or third party guarantee . In case of married person, spouse or parents or parents in law can be considered as a Co-borrower. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs margin money is not required. SBI Student Loan Scheme website link is Click Here. Documents required for the SBI Student Loan Scheme are given below;

Filled up loan application form
Letter of admission
Fee schedule
PAN and AADHAR Cards of the student and Parent
Proof Identity and residence
Bank statement for last six months
IT return of previous 2 years of parent
Brief statement of assets & Liabilities of parent
Proof of income (salary slip or Form 16)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?