22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to do upgradation course for NRI Deck Navigating Officer?

Respected Sir,
My name is Surya Singh. Presently I am working in Merchant Navy as Deck Navigating Officer. I have to go to the UK for my upgradation course. For that purpose I will be needing an education loan. Now the problem is that my status is NRI in India. Do I stand approved to get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  2. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  3. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  4. Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?
  5. Can a person with a power of 1.5 in one eye and 0.75 in other eye be eligible for Deck Officer? What is the educational eligibility for deck officers?
  6. Eligibility for education loan after 12th class?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility of Education Loan for ACCA course?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  11. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?