24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full tuition fee of Rs. 11 Lacs in SBI Education Loan to do B.Sc(Nautical Science)?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I would like to join B.Sc(Nautical Science) but the tuition fee is nearly Rs. 11 Lacs. I want apply an Education Loan in SBI. Kindly tell me that can I get full tuition fee in an Education Loan or less than that?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  2. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  3. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much margin for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 7.5 Lacs for a course of Rs. 20 Lacs? How it can be calculated?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  6. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan if my parents don't have IT Return?
  13. How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?
  14. Does SBI offer an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Sc(Optometry)? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs including Internship fee?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
25th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full tuition fee of Rs. 11 Lacs in SBI Education Loan to do B.Sc(Nautical Science)?

Yes, you can get an education loan from SBI of Rs.11 lacs which covers your tuition fee. To get an education loan of more than 7.5 lacs, Co-obligation of parents together with tangible collateral security of value equal to bank loan amount is required. You need to submit the collateral security documents along with admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, study certificates, passport size photographs, etc.,. After submitting all the documents, your loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
26th May 2016, 03:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full tuition fee of Rs. 11 Lacs in SBI Education Loan to do B.Sc(Nautical Science)?

No, I am not sure of it, as banks don't generally sanction the total loan amount of any course to candidates. You should however, try to get as much loan nearest to your course fee as possible. But thinking to avail education loan that will cover the entire course fee, is quite uncertain.

You should however, contact the bank officials for detailed information on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?