24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I have to get an Education Loan to study B.Tech of upto Rs. 8 Lacs. Will you help me for getting an Education Loan? Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  3. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  13. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  14. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  15. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
25th May 2016, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study B.Tech?

You can definitely get education loan to pursue B.Tech course. First you need to get admission call from a well recognised institute. Then you need to approach the nearby bank with the admission letter and prospectus of the concerned institute. Approach the branch manager and have a discussion concerning the education loan. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions and the formalities which you need to do. Since you are opting for education loan above 7.5 lakgs so there will be more terms and conditions and even mortgage of property will be required. Act as per the instructions from the bank to get your loan request sanctioned.
26th May 2016, 09:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to get educational loan up to loan amount of Rs. 8 lacs for your B.Tech course.

Documents Required:

--Admission slip which you got from the college

--10th , 12th Mark sheet Xerox

--Address and Identity proof

--3-4 color photograph

**Also make sure that in the admission slip it is clearly mentioned the fee of course i.e up to 4 years.

Security: Since you are taking educational loan more than 7.5 lacs. In this your parent/ guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security is required.

>>After getting all these documents in original and one set of Xerox. Visit to the nearest bank branch from which you want to take the educational loan. Then fill the application form and submit it with all the relevant documents. Your application form is firstly validated by bank official and loan amount will be sanctioned within 15 days. In my opinion you have to apply for educational loan from nationalized banks such as SBI, PNB etc rather than from private banks.
26th May 2016, 01:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Banks or any other Institutions never do provide the total amount to pursue the course. However, the amount which you are expecting to avail as a loan should not be the total amount of the course or else you will not be able to avail that amount.

Procedure:

You will have to apply for education loan in banks or any financial Institutions providing loan facilities for education purpose. The further details regarding the documentation and the details required, will be mentioned to you by the staff itself.
26th May 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get an Education loan of Rs.8 lakhs to study B.Tech course, you must have to contact the bank regarding complete details of loan process. You need to fill up the application form and submit the below mentioned documents to bank for processing your education loan are :-

1. Application Form
2. Identity Proof
3. Address Proof
4. Latest 6 months Salary Slips or IT returns
5. Admission Letter
6. Education Certificates till 12th standard
7. Passport Size Photographs
8. Collateral Security documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?