24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Does SBI offer an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Sc(Optometry)?

Hi Friends,
Will SBI offers an Education Loan to do B.Sc(Optometry) of Rs. 4.5 Lacs? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Does SBI offer an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Sc(Optometry)? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  17. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  18. How much margin for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 7.5 Lacs for a course of Rs. 20 Lacs? How it can be calculated?
25th May 2016, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SBI offer an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Sc(Optometry)?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan of 4.5 lakhs from SBI in order to pursue your higher studies in the field of optometry. You need to get admission call from a well recognised institute and the institute should have good exposure facilities. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan and complete all norms as stated by the SBI.
26th May 2016, 03:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SBI offer an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Sc(Optometry)?

Banks don't generally provide the total course fee as loan amount. They only provide a fixed percentage of course fee as a loan amount depending upon various factors such as;

> Academic qualification and performance.

> Mortgage value, etc.

Therefore, I would suggest you to contact the bank first and ask them to provide you the loan amount mentioned above after submitting the necessary documents required. You will have to be dependent upon the banks decision regarding the loan amount and if your luck is good, they might provide the maximum amount close to your course fee.
26th May 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, SBI offers an Education loan of Rs.4.5 lacs to study B.Sc (Optometry) course. To get an Education loan of Rs.4.5 lacs, you must have to submit the below mentioned documents :-
1. Admission letter
2. Identity Proof
3. Income Proof
4. Residence Proof
5. Passport Size Photographs
6. Education Certificates
7. Application Form
8. Co-obligation of parents together with collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee.

After submitting all the documents along with the application form, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?