20th December 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?

Sir, I want to study MBA course so, I need an education loan. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan in security of my grand father's pension if he is retired from Army and getting 10,000 monthly?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Can I get an education loan against pension of my father?
  3. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?
  4. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  6. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  7. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which bank can give an education loan in security of Ford 1950 model car?
  10. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  12. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  15. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  16. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  17. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  18. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
23rd December 2016, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to pursue MBA course. Since you want to apply against your grandfather's pension account, so your grandfather needs to become either co-borrower or a third party guarantor. However, you might need additional collateral security if you want to seek loan above 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?