26th March 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan on B.Tech certificates to prepare for Group 1 services in Telangana?

Hello sir, I have passed Mechanical Engineering and want to know can I get an education loan on my B.Tech certificates to prepare for Group 1 services in Telangana?

5th March 2023, 03:06 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan on B.Tech certificates to prepare for Group 1 services in Telangana?

It is unlikely that you will be able to get an education loan based solely on your B.Tech certificates for the purpose of preparing for Group 1 services in Telangana. Education loans are typically meant to cover the expenses related to pursuing a specific degree or course, and are disbursed to the educational institution directly. However, you may want to check with different banks and financial institutions to see if they offer any loans or financing options for individuals pursuing competitive exams or other forms of skill development. Additionally, you may also want to explore scholarship and fellowship programs that are specifically designed to support individuals preparing for competitive exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?