31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Does SBI provides education loan to study MBA course at LPU?

Sir, I have taken admission in MBA course at LPU last month but I have paid only 20,000 at the time of admission. I want to take educational loan for further study. Does SBI provides education loan to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students? -- [New]
  3. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  4. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  5. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  6. Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech from LPU
  7. How can I apply to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MBA if my father is a pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is education loan facility available in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  12. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  16. Can I get an education loan if my father is a retired SBI employee having pension as a source of income?
  17. Does the SBI grant education loan to study MBA from ICFAI University? Terms and conditions for it?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
4th September 2017, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SBI provides education loan to study MBA course at LPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have taken admission in MBA course at LPU last month but I have paid only 20,000 at the time of admission. I want to take educational loan for further study. Does SBI provides education loan to study here?

Yes, students can get education loans from SBI to study an MBA course at LPU. Lovely Professional University (LPU) has set up a separate loan assistance cell for helping students, to get an education loan. LPU has many banks inside the campus itself, including State Bank of India. Students who get admission in LPU for MBA course can contact the loan assistance cell at the university for getting an education loan. LPU has tied up with banks like SBI, LPU assists students to get education loans through the loan assistance cell. LPU loan assistance cell website link is given Click Here
4th September 2017, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If colleges is recognized with decent placement record, then banks won't hesitate in providing you education loan. Just make sure that you have got all the documents in order.

Presence of a guarantor is necessary for education loan. If loan is above 7 lacs, then collateral security will be required.
4th September 2017, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, SBI provides an education loan for pursuing MBA course at LPU. Candidates who have secured admission in MBA course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents like Admission Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, ID Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?