16th August 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in German Language course?

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in German Language course? -- [New]
  7. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  8. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  9. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  10. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  11. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  14. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  18. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
29th October 2017, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in German Language course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Certificate in German Language or Diploma in German Language courses in various colleges in India. Candidates can study the course in part time or distance mode also. Duration of the course is six months in some colleges. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for the certificate course in German Language. Candidates study the course in the following colleges;

The English and Foreign Languages University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?