21st August 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

SBI provides education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from UEI Global College? How to apply for it?

I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from UEI Global College. Please tell me does SBI gives education loan to study from here? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. Will SBI grant education loan to study in AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Pune? Documents and security required for it?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  6. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  11. List of Hotel Management colleges in Delhi for which SBI can grant education loan
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  13. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  15. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  16. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  18. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
30th August 2017, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBI provides education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from UEI Global College? How to apply for it?

If college is recognized by UGC and AICTE, then surely SBI will provide education loan for a course like hotel management, which has a very good scope in India.

Just make sure you have confirmed admission in the college and have proof of admission. You need to contact the bank branch and apply on an application form with all the required documents. They will review your application and inform your about the status of your application.
11th July 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SBI provides education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from UEI Global College? How to apply for it?

I want to study ihm from guwhati... does sbi provide loan for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?