1st March 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?

Hello sir, I want to get an education loan of amount 10 lakh from IDBI to study abroad. Please tell me what are the securities and collateral required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure? -- [New]
  3. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  4. Tangible collateral securities to get an Education Loan in Union Bank of India?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  8. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  9. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  10. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  11. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  12. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  13. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  14. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  15. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  16. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Is there any bank provide study loan accepting agricultural land as collateral?
  18. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
22nd March 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?

You can apply for education loan at the concerned bank branch along with all the supported documents. You need to have a guarantor to support your application.

Collateral security is normally required for bigger amount. You can show property papers as security for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?