12th August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Where to get education loan of 1 to 2 lakh for the preparation of Civil services exam? Terms & condition for repayment?

Sir, I want to do coaching for Civil Services exam but I belongs to middle class family. So, please tell me can I get education loan of 1 to 2 lakh for the preparation of Civil services exam? Terms & condition for repayment?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  3. Processing fees applicable and terms & condition for an education loan of 6 lakh in Canara Bank?
  4. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  5. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  6. Possibility to get education loan of 1 lakh from SBI to study Certificate course in Spanish and French? Steps and terms & conditions for it?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Chances to get an education loan of 8 lakh in security of Mother's LIC policy to study MBA course? Terms and condition for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Installment, terms and condition for an education loan of 5 lakh from Federal Bank of India?
  10. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  11. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  12. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  13. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  14. Terms and condition to get an education loan of 15 lakh under SBI Global Ed-Vantage scheme to study MS from Australia?
  15. Eligibility to get Vidya Lakshmi education loan? Terms & conditions to get this loan from a Nationalized banks?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it? -- [New]
  17. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  18. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
19th August 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get education loan of 1 to 2 lakh for the preparation of Civil services exam? Terms & condition for repayment?

Civil services preparation is not a professional course and banks don't give education loan for such things. They will only give loan for any course, which can help you to get a job in future, so that you can pay it back in the form of EMI after getting the job.

There is no guarantee that, one will crack civil services exam. Hence, banks don't take risk on such things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?