15th January 2013, 04:34 PM
denwer1

Default Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Hiiiiii,

Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc. are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc or MCA or M.E. or M.Tech. or M.S. or M.Sc with minimum 65 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

2. No standing backlogs are allowed.

3. GAP should not be more than 2 years in the education.

4. M.Tech. and MCA students having minimum 3 years experience.

5. 10 th & 12 th standard - Minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a regonised board.

Best of Luck

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  2. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  6. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?
  9. Eligibility for placement in Infosys placement?
  10. Does TCS' recruitment process allow candidates with backlogs?
  11. Eligibility for Infosys campus placement with 66% in B.Tech (CS) upto 3rd year, 72% in Diploma (CS), 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  12. How much CGPA do I need in 3rd year of B.Tech so that I can get placed? -- [New]
  13. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  14. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  15. Are backlogs allowed for TCS campus placement? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  17. Can I apply for TCS Placement drive having secured 76% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 63.71% upto B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
15th January 2013, 05:28 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

[QUOTE=melwynjensen;456626]hello raviasr..

Yes, you are eligible for TCS, We had TCS in our campus 3 months back and students with upto 2 arrears where allowed to attend for TCS but in most of the companies like infosys, wipro, accenture wont allow current arrears and backlogs, it depends in which college you are studying which mean in which Tier level it falls based on that the eligiblity criteria will change..

*Dear Friend,

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services.

Image: http://cdn.ndtv.com/tech/images/gadgets/TCS-Logo-295.png

Sorry to say that you are ineligible for placement of all IT companies.

_The educational qualifications regarding with IT companies are below mentioned:-_

* 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester and 65% marks for Infosys.

* No pending active backlogs.

* Study gap- two yrs for TCS, more than one year.
15th January 2013, 05:29 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=maddusajj;456909]hi..
four back logs is bit too much to be eligible for the mnc companies like the tcs or
*Dear Friend,

_The educational qualifications regarding with IT companies are below mentioned:-_

* 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester and 65% marks for Infosys.

15th January 2013, 05:30 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviasr View Post
hi i am pursuing btech 3rd year ,stream computer science , i have 4 back logs whose exam i will give on the 7th sem..% 10th -85, 12th 64, btech 60 aggregate...am i eligible for tcs placement ??or any other company ..like infosys,capgemini,accentures,wipro
*Dear Friend,

15th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc. are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech. or B.Sc or MCA or M.E. or M.Tech. or M.S. or M.Sc with minimum 65 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

2. No standing backlogs are allowed.

3. GAP should not be more than 2 years in the education.

4. M.Tech. and MCA students having minimum 3 years experience.

5. 10 th & 12 th standard - Minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a regonised board.

Best of Luck
16th January 2013, 10:13 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi i am pursuing btech 3rd year ,stream computer science , i have 4 back logs whose exam i will give on the 7th sem..% 10th -85, 12th 64, btech 60 aggregate...am i eligible for tcs placement ??or any other company ..like infosys,capgemini,accentures,wipro
Hello

If you are having backlogs then you are not eligible to sit in the companies recruitment process.No company will allow you.

But yes,if you anyhow clear your backlogs then definitely you are eligible for the same.

Work hard and try your best to clear your backlogs and if you will give your best then surely you can do it.

So,do not worry at all.Work hard,be confident and be positive.

All the very best.
16th January 2013, 02:16 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?

Quote:

Hello

If you are having backlogs then you are not eligible to sit in the companies recruitment process.No company will allow you.

But yes,if you anyhow clear your backlogs then definitely you are eligible for the same.

Work hard and try your best to clear your backlogs and if you will give your best then surely you can do it.

So,do not worry at all.Work hard,be confident and be positive.

All the very best.
1st February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I get 57% marks in 10th n 67% in 12th,btech with 72%,n at present i m persuing mtech,i knw i m nt eligible for top mncs companies..bcoz of 10th percentage..bt sir after gaining experience of 2-3 yrs of small company Can I place tcs or any other mnc company.can i apply in infosys,tcs or mncs company..?????sir plzz reply me..
4th May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech with 73% of marks but problem is with 60% criteria in 12.I have 55% marks in 12.But i have 3 years of experience.Can I apply to TCS and Infosys and other MNC's now.?
Please help.
11th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i got placed in wipro . but now i have backlogs in 7th sem which i will clear in 8th sem. but i think till the date of joining only 8th semester results will be out and 7th semester result will be declared after 1-2 weeks of joining date. will wipro allow me to join?
16th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

companies like tcs,infosys,accenture considers aggreagate or average.i had secures 75.5% in 10th,77% in 12th and have an aggregate degree of 64.46% but avrg is 59.8% am i eligible for them??
2nd August 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% in class 10th and 51 % in class 12th but in my btech i have 65 % so which company i m eligible for...?
23rd August 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i've a back in 5th sem,now waiting for carry over result,Am i eligible for tcs recruitments?i secured 77% in 10th,77% in 12th and 64% in b.tech upto 6th sem.
23rd August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am presently in 6th sem i have one backlog in 5 th sem and suppl exam will be in dec accentuer interview is in sept will i be eligible i have a through out percentage of 65
24th August 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

My 10th result is 80% ,
PU result is 71% and
BE results are as follows...
1st sem 60.77
2nd sem 60
3rd sem 58
4th sem 63.55
5th sem 66.77
6th sem 67
And i am studying in 7th sem cse. Can i get a job??
13th September 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of IT companies having placement criteria is 60% in current digree only like Accenture.
23rd September 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying btech final year.. i had 94% in my ssc and 92% in my intermidate and 78% upto now in btech. but i had i back log my 3-2 semister. Am i eligible for tcs online campus?
24th September 2013, 04:52 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

Eligibility Criteria For Top MNC Companies:-

Am sorry, am afraid that you are not eligibility for TCS and other top MNC companies... because they have their eligibility criteria as consistent above 60% in 10th,12th and UG/PG.

-> Don't worry there are many small companies with good pay where they offer jobs based on your performance and not with marks.

-> Try to find out those companies and work for some 2-3 yrs and then jump into top MNC companies like TCS with the experience

All the Best for your future
29th September 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I got an yearback in 2nd year ....am I eligible for placements?
21st March 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i m 6th sem student of cs engg.. i want to ask dat i had backlogs in 3rd sem n 5th sem which is cleared .. so wil i allow to sit in tcs infosys? i gt 75% in 10 n 63% 12 n till now degree is 7.02..plz suggest
20th July 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

is is Ravi from HCL Messaging Admin

I %u2018m having very good Academic Qualifications in (Master Degree) and 5 Years%u2019 Experience of IT Industry

Also I %u2018m having more than 70 % Consistency Marks in UG & PG academic records, But the thing is I %u2018m having only below 42 % Marks in 10th Std unfortunately I couldn't able to wrote exam during the period, Because i was diseased by malaria virus !

does TCS Talent Acquisition will consider my profile for Messaging Admin Requirement ?

Looking your Feedback, thanks !
8th August 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have total 3 backlogs in first two years in B.E, than I work hard and clear all at first try and I have increase my result by more than 75% in last two years of engineering (3rd & 4th year) without any backlogs. Am I eligible to sit in campus interview of TCS & INFOSYS?
2nd September 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir in my 10th i got 53.6% in that after in my inter i got 73.5%...nd my b.tech i got 70.46%in that sir can i eligible for any mnc companies sir plz telll me sir
16th September 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have 59.65 aggregate upto 6th sem 10th I have 76% and puc 60% am I eligible to apply for TCS now
25th December 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm persuing b tech with cs stream from aprivate college of uptu.. This is my 2nd year...
I hd a backlog in 1st sem but I hd cleared that in 2nd sem...
M I eligible to placed in infosys IBM and cognizant in my college campus??????

Nd is it right dat HRs donot even read the resume of such students who a any
SinGle backlog whether they have cleared or not..?
11th January 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 4 sem and i am giving exam in 6 sem because its rules of college we have to give in 6 sem only can i eligible for Wipro campus
16th January 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate with 84% in 10 th ,62% in12 th ,80% till 7 the sem , can apply for TCS ,Infosys etc
25th January 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir my puc %'ll be 51%,10th-70%,Be(ME)-67% i'm elegiale for tcs and other MNC companies pls tel me sir
3rd July 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 84% in tenth and 56% in 12th and one backlog in first year second semester vtu university BE and 57%aggregate in BE so which are the companies that I have opportunities to attend in Karnataka
8th August 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i am btech it student of 2014 I am having 4 backlogs till aug 2015. after completion of degree second class i will get good job in mnc companies.i have completed java course in niit.
15th August 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am Riyaz,presently in 7th semester of BTech.I have two backlogs one in 5th and one in 6th semesters.But I managed to keep my % above 60,which TCS requires.In few weeks TCS is coming for a campus drive in my college.Will they allow me to attend the drive with two backlogs?
15th August 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am Riyaz,presently in 7th semester of BTech.I have two backlogs one in 5th and one in 6th semesters.But I managed to keep my % above 60,which TCS requires.In few weeks TCS is coming for a campus drive in my college.Will they allow me to attend the drive with two backlogs?
12th September 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year engineering I have complete my diploma with 67% but I have back log in 2 nd year which I was clear in last year I am eligible. or not
13th September 2015, 05:18 PM
JSD.

For being eligible in the top most companies you must have not any pending backlogs. You have to clear all the backlogs first.

The general eligibility criteria for these companies is to have minimum 60% marks scored in the 10th , +2 as well as in the B.E/B.Tech, with no pending backlogs.
17th September 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

77% marks in 10th.60% marks in 12th but throughout. acedemic three year gap.1st year 60%.2nd year 70%& now I m learing in 3rd year.can I get job in MNC.plz sir answer this question. I m worry about my future &carrer
18th May 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
M doing BE from mechanical hranch. I got 80% in 10th. 68% in 12th and 7.5cgpa upto my 3rd year degree.. i had 6 backlogs which have been cleared. is that possible to get job in some good company with good package?? if yes then please let me know.
27th July 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 back and I am in 7th semester. Can I eligible for campus placement?
30th August 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 back logs in my 3 semester an iam waiting for results of supplimentary exams ,now im in 6th sem am i eligible for placements
16th September 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Please help me to find a way. I am currently pursuing my 3rd semester(2nd year) but i have 2 arrear in first year will i am eligible to get job??
21st February 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

TCS says no extended graduation! Actually at the time of my 7th sem I couldn't clear a subject of 4th semester which had cause a sem back that means I got to appear in 7th sem after 8th sem means half year extension in graduation but still I am 2017 pass out (December2017 rather than june2017) am I eligible for TCS ?
9th July 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am studying degree 3rd I have 2 backlogs then how to get job
21st July 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BTech in 5 years can I eligible for placement in TCS, Infosys etc
16th August 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hey.. I'm pursuing my studies in 3rd year of computer science.. I had back log in 3rd sem which I cleared in 4th sem.. Will it affect my placement.?? Am I eligible for companies like infosys, tcs, oracle.. Kindly answer to me plz..
22nd August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 7 backlogs but I qualify tcs company so please please help me I will pay money please please please help me please
16th October 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in b.tech.I am searching for job.I have 93 percentage in 10th,70in inter,70 in BTech. I am eligible for any mnc companies
5th April 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a final year btech student. I already placed at Infosys. I am waiting for the offer letter to come. Till S7, i have no backlog history.But unfortunately I got supply in s7.The s7 result got declared recently. So if Infosys send me mail regarding the submission of my mark list of btech,what should I do? Shall I submit the mark list till s6. Since many of my friends got offer mail from Infosys and they submit their mark list till s6. Waiting for the response..
7th April 2020, 11:32 AM
digitaltucr

Attend The Data Analytics courses From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354
8th April 2020, 10:36 AM
digitaltucr

Attend The Business Analytics Course in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

091082 38354
8th April 2020, 12:00 PM
digitaltucr

Attend The <a href="https://g.page/ExcelRDataScienceMumbai">Business Analytics Course in Mumbai</a> From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

091082 38354
15th April 2020, 09:34 AM
digitaltucr

Attend The ExcelR Data Analytics Training in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

091082 38354
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?