30th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form?

sir my self amit agnihotri i realy want to became an ips officer but how and by what procces i am in 12th which exam or university could i became

31st May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form?

From whr to gt the application form nd hw to apply

17th September 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i am karan,and i want to be an ips officer because that is my childhood's aimbition and i will be done it. (jai hind)

6th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

EDUCATIONAL QYALIFICATION FOR BECOME A IPS OFFICER?

11th November 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

hii sir i m saday kumar..maii B.ALL.B kar rha hu..jo mera last. year hai..maii bus ye janna chahta hu ki kta L.L.B complite ho jaane par I.P.S ka exam de sakta hu...aur mera phycile fittness haii wah i.p.s ke liy ek dum complite hai bus ye jaana tha ki es exam kya kya study karna padta hai..plzzzzzzzzz dital me mujhe bataye ..plzzzzzzz.

30th November 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME A IPS AFTER MECHANICAL ENGEINEERING?

8th January 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...... is there any physical tests we have to pass to qualify for IPS.... i mean to say is such things like running, long jump, high jump etc....

16th June 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;533688]iam a capt of indian army & i want to become ips offrs, what are the rules for it

Hi,
I am a student , nd I don't know have any idea to prepare IPS officer .

18th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: basically what are the requirements to become an IAS/IPS officer and how to apply for it

What are the procedures to apply for IPS and IAS

25th September 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am sarathlal sivanandan I am in s.y.b.com(commerce), may i know that how to prepare myself for I.P.S enterance exam, main exams and for personal interview. Please suggest me some books or some idea.

29th September 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Amit Sharma , i want prepare exame for a IAS and IPS officer,so i want to know what is proccedur.

19th October 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Respecyed madem/sir i am 12commerce student want to become ips officer but from where i get form i am a sports man and is there are seats for sports quata in ips

22nd March 2017, 03:47 PM
rekha baboria

My name is rekha baboria from j&k i complete 12 class by taking 60%in non medical (j&k board). By taking non medical subject should I approach for ips offier

26th April 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of geography economics and literature how to prepare for become an ips officer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?