10th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

can i join indian as a officer and i have commerce
16th July 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir i am a commerce student. Pass 2 commerce . i want join indian army save my country . Please help me how to join indian army phisicaly i am perfect and fit . Jai hind sir
18th July 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

My name is sanjay sir i am a student of class12 commerce and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army[/QUOTE]
my e-mail id is [email protected]
21st July 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th in commerce with 68% and i want to join indian army because its my dream to see me a army officer so how can i apply in indian army now iam 18 years young boy plz tell me the procedure to entre in it
25th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to join indian army as an officer but i have opted for pysics chemistry and bio so what are the procedures for joining indian army as an officer please rply me as soon as possible thanks in advance sir...
10th August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, myself rajat kumar tyagi and i want to become an indian army officer.i have commerce in class 12 i got 74.67% in 12. so,plz sir help me. i dont know anything. my id is [email protected]
13th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail so joining the army my height is 5.9.
13th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Rohitjoshi123

Hello sir,
My Name Is Rohit, I am 12th fail student in commerce, but I interested to joining in army, my height is 5.9. so please help me.
14th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simant kumar mishra View Post
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
It is a better option of joininig in Indian army and for doing this you must write the entrance exams like NDA.

NDA(National Defence Academy) which is conducted by UPSC adn the candidates who are unmarreid male and having a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years are eligible for the exam.You must have passed +2 from a recognzied board.

As you are a student of +2 and after finishing your respected +2 then you can apply for the NDA exam.
14th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th class i have taken commers so what are another courses instead of nda that can help me to go in good post in Indian military acadamy ?
15th August 2011, 12:23 PM
saurabhkaushal333

you have to give entrance exam of nda then you join army
15th August 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am student of "BBA"(COMMERCE BACKGROUND) & I wanna be 'ARMY OFFICER" plezzzz tell me how should I ACHIEVE MY target..............????????
15th August 2011, 09:06 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer you need to qualify any of the following exam.
*)NDA
*)CDS
For detailed information about these exams you can visit the site:: www.upsc.gov.in
15th August 2011, 10:08 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

You can join in indian army after 12th std through an exam called

"NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY" NDA. If you want to join as an army officer you

can go through an exam called "COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE" CDS. For joining

through CDS you must finish a degree and must be graduate.

salute to you and your father.
Thanks
15th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

The best way to join in INDIAN ARMY after 12th std Commerce is to apply and appear in NDA exam which is conducted by National Defense Academy. After clearing this exam you can enter into army as an soldier. After clearing NDA exam you will be called for SSB interview in which you need some physical standard requirements.
16th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 29 year old male from Madurai. I want to serve for the country by joining the army. I have completed my 12th in the year 2001. I have also undergone surgery for spondylosis. Still i want to join the army sir. Please let me know, what is the procedure.
18th August 2011, 03:07 PM
cvr an indian

To join in army u have to take the subjects belonging to science group.after compleshen of your +2 u have to wright an exam known as NDA exam if u qualyifys the exam then u can join in army. ok jai hindh.
21st August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the Nda,CDS
26th August 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm Female i want to join indian army officer. sir my dob 01,07,1989. so pls give me the full details & the procedure for applying & I am also a NCC candidate, I have obtain A Grade in "A" Certificate.I want to join it desperately.
So pls mail me as soon as possible.
26th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm Female i want to join indian army officer. sir my dob 1.7.89, so pls give me the full details & the procedure for applying & I am also a NCC candidate, I have obtain A Grade in "A" Certificate.& B.A. 2nd year I want to join it desperately.
So pls mail me as soon as possible.
Thanks
PLZ Send Me Mail
[email protected]
28th August 2011, 07:43 PM

Post Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir, i am sonu p.mourya a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army.

Jay hind
30th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR IS THERE ANY PROCSSES ACCEPT NDA???? PLZ SEND ME MAIL ON [email protected] OR CALL ME ON 07737972334 SIR ITS A REQUEST
1st September 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir..............i am now studying 12th with commerce stream .........and i wantt to join INDIAN ARMY....sir i dont ike any athoer jobs and i have a great intrest to join INDIN ARMY................i has 84% in the 11th standard and i am sure that i will get above 80% in 12th standard .......and i have a great support from my family members to join in the INDIAN
ARMY .So please give me the details to join the INDIAN ARMY and about the procedure to join the INDIAN ARMY.............................................. .......
AWAITING FOR YOUR DETAILS.................................!
you can reply me at my e_mail address [email protected] and my phone no 9848951569....................please reply as soon as possible sir............................................... ...
14th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, Iam Anil Chinagudi . From Belgaum District.State Karnataka. Sir I Have Complited My Degree graduation In Commerce.(Bcom) I Intrested to Join Indian Army. Allready Started 24 age. but how i can join.Plese Give me information..And Already i Hav Studing Mcom also i got 50% in First year.Plese give me information aboud Army.
My email:- [email protected]
[email protected]
am waitig for your riply. Thanking you sir Your Faith fully Anil.B.C.
14th September 2011, 07:08 PM
fahran

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates must be a unmarried male candidate.
The candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2 -19 years.
The candidates must have finished +2 with 10th,12th pattern of state school education.

Thank you.
16th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
I m Ankur sharma and i m a student of commerce and now i m doing my bca , its my final year . I want to join an Indian army so plz tell me how can i join an indian army and what is the procedure of joining ?
28th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir inspired by my brother who is already an army officer i also want to join army but i am still in 8 can you just help me out, please sent your view on my i.d [email protected].
jai hind
29th September 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir my son is studying in class xii with comerce with hindi and his dob is 6 nov 1993 can he select army officer
30th September 2011, 10:45 AM
armylifemahesh

Red face Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Commerce as a Army Officer?

sir, what is the eligeblity for CDS exam my height is 170 cm is it sufficient and im doing BMS first year.
30th September 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE ELIGEBLITY FOR FOR CDS EXAM.
11th October 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i pass 12th commerce and my age become 20 in apirl so i can atemp NDA .and if not then please tell me procedure how can i join the indian army.and were can i get the forem of indian army.please send me in my phone no.8349382494 or my e mail [email protected]
11th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF B.COM FIRST YEAR ...... MYSELF UPASANA SHARMA ...... I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12 WID COMMERCE STREM ...... ND I WANT TU JOIN INDIAN ARMY AT A OFFICER POST .... PLEASE CAN U TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
12th October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

how can girls join indian army to officer rank . subject commerce
19th October 2011, 01:04 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

As you have not yet completed your graduation level,you have to complete it ,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:
Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years

ii)For OTA:19-23 Years

iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years

iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

They select the students through the

i) Written Test

ii)Intelligence & Personality test

iii)Medical test.

Exam Pattern

i) Written Test

for IMA / Naval Academy / AFA
All the three papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
Elementary Mathematics
total 300 marks,each paper 100 marks.

for OTA
All the two papers are of objective type containing the
English
General Knowledge
total 200 marks,each paper of 100 marks.

ii)Intelligence & Personality test :Generally here checks the Personality of the candidate,GD,group planning, physical fitness test, interview, small lectures on general issues & psychological tests. etc...

iii)Medical test.
After getting selected in interview ,the candidates are called for medical examination which is conducted by Military Hospitals.

Pre-Commission training After getting final selected the candidates are called for Training.
20th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing in class 11th in commerce stream....i wanted to know how would i be able to join indian army.?
25th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any other way to join indian army as a officer rather than nda and cme after 12th ?
27th October 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Rohit bhalse . I want to become an army officier .sir i want to know what qualification required for become an officier . I am in 10th class tell me from which subject . I am become an officier .and what percent is required for it. plz reply sir my ID is: [email protected]
28th October 2011, 06:48 PM
leo-rocks

HI DEAR,

You can join Indian Army by appearing in National Defence Academy Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with any of the stream.

Age eligibility is to be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

THANKS
28th October 2011, 07:15 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

thanks
6th November 2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simant kumar mishra View Post
sir i am a student of class12 commers and son of retd havalder i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir givr me the proces to join army
sir my name vidya sagar i want to join in a indian army my dream is to protect my country so please give me me chance
9th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am joining in NDA but it is my dream a army officer and i will do for many thing for our country and i am passed for class 11 thank you
20th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have given hsc examination n now in fy.bcom. so how can i get admision in indian army plz sir mail me on [email protected] my life always for my nation and would to die for my nation only
"jai hind"
yash pawar
20th November 2011, 06:05 PM
yash141

sir,
i have given hsc examination so how can i get admision in indian army plz sir mail me on [email protected] my life always for my nation and would to die for my nation only
"jai hind"
yash
27th November 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am studying in class 11 commerce stream,my height is 6 feet and i want to join indian army as a captain,but i don't know how to apply,sir please help me.
28th November 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,in how many yrs dose the rank of the soilder increases...
29th November 2011, 05:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can join in Army wing as a officer after completion of 12th in commerce.
For that you have to appear in NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Army wing:-
1.Candidate have to complete the 12th in any stream.
2.Candidate must be a citizen of India.
3.Candidate must be physically fit.
4.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in NDA exam.
After qualifying in NDA exam they will call you for the SSB interview..

If you crack the interview then you will get a chance to join in Army..

All the best.
29th November 2011, 08:13 PM
co-rocks

Minimum educational qualification for this exam is to be 10+2 passout with (MATHS).

THANKS
8th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir can i join indian army after 12
13th December 2011, 02:09 PM

sir i am hemali patel i am student of 1st year b.bom and i want to join indian army in officer rank so sir give me the process to join army.
13th December 2011, 05:27 PM
neo-rocks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?