8th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS after b.tech? what should be the right strategy?

all persons asking d questions for preparation for ias,,,,,,will get all answers when they will get through hard work,,,
all d best,,,
6th March 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS after b.tech? what should be the right strategy?

Sir,
I am a final year B Tech Electrical Student. I wish to take IAS. Which exam is needed to be attended for?
16th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

can i become ias after b.arch
20th April 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i m a final year student of b.tech(electronics).......i want to be an IAS officer......
but there are two ways for preparing it-----
1.) go for IES coaching and strong your GS appti. technical part of electronics and get selection in PSU's or IES do job for 1 or 2 years and then prepare for IAS
becoz in case u will not get selection in ...IAS ur future will be secure u have experience of job
2.) go for IAS coaching and prepare for it.......but in case i will not select in IAS what is the other opportunities ahead...for good future...
WHICH WAY SHOULD I SELECT FOR IAS? please tell me.......
15th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

is it neccesary to join coaching classes??
1st June 2011, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

which stream should i take in doing b.tech which would help in cracking upsc..?
2nd June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 4th year student of electrical..i want to be a good IAS officer....how to prepare for ias exam?what is the best instituion to prepare ias exam in bhubaneswar????/
22nd June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am azam rasheed, I have completed I.Sc (10 2) From P C M B in 2009 But now i am nothing doing.Because,when i was studding in 10 2, then My father had atcked cancer.then, i take the tensions from that times and i lost the two year.but now i want to do B. SC in zoology.so i want to take your suggestions .please inform me this mail Id-azam.rasheed51@g mail.com,because i want to made I, AS officer.now i am 20 years old.please full inform me this subject is good or not and age is correct or not.and my back ground is very poor.thanks, your obediently AZAM RASHEED
27th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in btech 2nd year ece.Iwant to become ias what r right subjects for an electronics student
30th June 2011, 01:16 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Its great that you are so ambitious.IAS is not impossible to crack. ut if you have the right direction then you can easily crack it.

I will tell you some tips to crack the preliminary exam of IAS. For mains you yourself will find out ways if you crack it

First of all start with NCERT books from 6th std to 12th std.
I am listing out the books which you should follow for all the subjects..chose the best one which you link

History: NCERT,Spectrums moderns india
Geography:NCERT,an Atlas would do,Gocheng leong book
for science:I think NCERT would be sufficient.So work hard on NCERT
Current affairs-daily keep yourself updated by reading newspapers and magazines
General knowledge:Chronicle year book,Manorama,India year book

So chose your subject and start with your preparations as soon as possible as this entrance test is very much competitive
Thanks
6th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Preparation of ias how can do first i am b tech 1 sem
23rd July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am gaurav bhatt and i want to become an ias officer in order improve our lnternal working of our government,sir plz tell me about the subjects which i have to choose afterv doing b.tech in electronics and communication
13th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a b.tech 1st year student from e.n branch i want to become an i.a.s officer after completing my b.tech degree plz give me the guidelines to prepare for this exam during my b.tech
7th May 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what subjects can i opt in ias after b.arch ??
10th May 2012, 01:43 AM
tyler_durdun

Dear friend,

Yes you can fill the forms of IAS while pursuing final year B.Tech.

But IAS needs lots of preparation. so you should prepare for it.

The direct recruitment of a candidate into IAS is by Civil Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Civil Services Preliminary Exam, 2012
Date of notification: 04-02-2012

Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-03-2012

Date of Exam: 20-05-2012

Good luck.
14th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing b.tech in cse & i m 7th sem student... i want to do an ias...pls guide me what should be my frst step?? pls also refer me some websites for getting knoowledge abt it..also list the details for its preparation......pls reply me soon i dnt wanna waste my tym......
8th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sirs, is it mandatory that i have to choose either 2 science(engineering) subjects or 2 arts subjects and not a combination of 1 science and 1 arts subject as my optionals?...pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?