30th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare to become an IPS officer?

sir i am student of 12th i want to prepare for ips examination what i do now my cell number is 9122125556

Related Questions:
7th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, tell me the best books maths,history for i.p.s. Exam.this is optinal subject.
4th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study self or take any type of coh'ing for "ips"
9th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a 10th passed student.My name is Athira.K.My life aim is to become an IPS officer.Is there any other choice besides writing Civil Service Exam?
30th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

how many times ips exam in one year?
3rd July 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
I am in BCA 2nd year I want to become an IPS officer so how and what should i prepare to get through the exam please sir help me I really need a guide line to which I can follow to become an IPS officer......!!!!
I also dont know/////
6th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am in b.tech (CSE) final year I want to become an IPS officer so how and what should i prepare to get through the exam please sir help me I really need a guide line to which I can follow to become an IPS officer......!!!!
[email protected]
23rd July 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

which will the test given in first step for ips
23rd July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

which will dipley knowledge book for ips
1st August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am wearing the glasses in my eyes n my glasses no is -1.50,-1.25 it is possible to me become a ips officier and after my graduation can i direct apply6 for this exam and i am from arts stream
9th August 2011, 09:19 AM
DN358
Banned

is Mains Examination which consist of two GS papers, two optional subjects, essay paper, language paper, english paper etc.
once you qualify mains on the basis of marks of mains you will be called for Interview and the marks of interview added with rest of mains marks to calculate final score to publish ranks.

Eligibility
Bachelor degree from any Govt of India recognized university.
AGE:GEN-21-30, OBC-relaxation of 3 years, SC/ST-relaxation of 5 years.

More you can read at the following websites
www.upsc.gov.in
www.upscexam.com
9th August 2011, 09:20 AM
DN358
Banned

1: Prelims test- In which you have to face the questions of General
knowledge,Reasoning,Maths,English,current affairs etc(as per new pattern of UPSC
exam)
so for preparation of it, you have to read newspaper daily as well as solve so many reasoning ,maths & english questions from any reference book like R.S.Agrawal etc.
& you have to follow monthly magazine also like Pratiyogita darpan,CRS,Arihant monthly magazine etc.
2: for mains preparation you have to select any two paper as per your choice which may
be belong to your syllabus of your graduation course.
3: Interview: you have to well prepared for Interview after selection of mains.
For interview you have to be well knowledge about your subject as well as Indian
politics,Indian Economy etc. It depend upon Interviewer , which question he will ask
to you.
9th August 2011, 10:22 AM
DN358
Banned

www.upsc.gov.in
www.upscexam.com
www.civilservices.in
www.upscportal.com
9th August 2011, 10:24 AM
DN358
Banned

ips officer Prelims test- In which you have to face the questions of General
knowledge,Reasoning,Maths,English,current affairs etc(as per new pattern of UPSC
exam)
so for preparation of it, you have to read newspaper daily as well as solve so many reasoning ,maths & english questions from any reference book like R.S.Agrawal etc.
& you have to follow monthly magazine also like Pratiyogita darpan,CRS,Arihant monthly magazine etc.
2: for mains preparation you have to select any two paper as per your choice which may
be belong to your syllabus of your graduation course.
3: Interview: you have to well prepared for Interview after selection of mains.
For interview you have to be well knowledge about your subject as well as Indian
politics,Indian Economy etc. It depend upon Interviewer , which question he will ask
to you.
9th August 2011, 10:28 AM
DN358
Banned

friend following
To make career in any stream, one should have basic knowledge of what actually the designation means. For example, if one wants to become an IAS/IPS officer then he should have complete knowledge of what actually these designation stands for. IAS means Indian Administrative Services and IPS means Indian Police Services. IAS/IPS is basically meant for those aspiring candidates who have strong dedication towards the country. IAS officer works as crucial part of Indian Government.

Below are the steps to become an IAS officer:

· For becoming IAS/IPS officer, the way to enter this competitive job is through giving UPSC entrance exams.

· Before going for IAS/IPS, you should prepare hard enough to get well-versed with the paper pattern so that you can perform well.

· Application forms for IAS/IPS can be obtained from Head Post Offices or any recognized post office. These forms can be sent to the following address:

IAS/IPS examinations consists of two steps-first one is prelims and the second one is mains.

Paper pattern for prelims:

1. Optional Subjects (300 marks):

2. General Studies (150 marks):

Paper pattern for mains:

In mains, one has to appear for 9 papers.
9th August 2011, 05:50 PM
saurav9889

friend to get into ips u have to get a really good rank in ur civil services exam. for civil services exam u have to be good both in the 2 optional subjects u select for mains as well as gk and current affairs and also your writing style should be very good. for subjects u have to choose those in which u may find interest and also for gs u should regularly study hindu newspaper and magazines like civil service chronicle.
19th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i was comlete my graduation in bsc electronic.....my height was 5' 6'' and now i was doing mba.......... i elligible for ips...?? please give me key dates of all exams for becoming a ips officer...and from which material i start my preparation for the exam........please give guidence..
21st September 2011, 07:19 PM
saugata2008

Tips to prepare for IPS exam -

1. Prepare yourself for both primary exam and main exam very well ,because you will not have so much time for the main exam after primary exam .

2.To prepare for optional subjects ,prepare yourself according to the civil service exam syllabus .

3.For the general study section follow the business magazines .

4.Follow the news paper daily for general awareness .

5.Follow the book "Competition success review " and the previous year questions for General knowledge .

Thank you
21st September 2011, 10:13 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.......
There are some criteria to became an IPS officer.
The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows.
*the candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university.
*the age limit is 22 - 30 yrs there is a relaxation for sc/ st & obc candidates.
*The time ;limit for this exam .
general -4 time
obc- 7 times
sc/st- unlimited.

for more details you can visit official website of upsc board.
the pay scale of this post.

good luck.....
30th September 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i am in Be last year I want to become an IPS officer so how and what should i prepare to get through the exam please sir help me I really need a guide line to which I can follow to become an IPS officer......!!!!
so please tell me
30th September 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

i am in Be last year I want to become an IPS officer so how and what should i prepare to get through the exam please sir help me I really need a guide line to which I can follow to become an IPS officer......!!!!
so please tell me
30th September 2011, 06:39 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The UPSC conducts Civil Services Examination every year for the recruitment of IPS officer.
There are 3 steps in the recruitment process:-
1. Preliminary Exam:- It consists of a General Studies paper and an Optional paper from the given list of subject at the time of application.

2. Main Exam:-It consists of 2 General Studies papers,2 optional subjects, essay paper, language paper, English paper etc.

3. Personal Interview:- Questions will be asked from your subjects of specialization and from several other fields.

*Eligibility Criteria:-
1. You must have a Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
2. Your age must be within 21-30 years.
Relaxation of age for-
(a)OBC-3 years.
(b)SC/ST-5 years.
For all the other relevant details please follow the websites mentioned below:-
1. www.upsc.gov.in
2. www.upscexam.com
3. www.civilservices.in
______________________ALL THE BEST_________________________
1st October 2011, 12:18 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
respected sir
I am in BCA 2nd year I want to become an IPS officer so how and what should i prepare to get through the exam please sir help me I really need a guide line to which I can follow to become an IPS officer......!!!!
dear friend,

Civil Services Examination is the most prestigious examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various All India Services including I.A.S., I.P.S., I.F.S., I.R.S., and various Group A Services and Group B Services.

Normally applications are invited by UPSC notifications in leading News Papers during December every year.

The Civil Services Examination consists of three stages :

1. Civil Services Preliminary Examination ( Objective Type) (Usually
conducted in May)
2. Civil Services Main Examination (Written) (Conducted during
October/November)
3. Interview and final Selection (During April/May)

Here the qualification is given :

1. Minimum Educational Qualification :

Degree of any recognized university. However candidates studying in final year examination may apply for Preliminary. When he applies for Main Examination, he shall be a Graduate.

For this you have to prepare right now.Here I have also mentioned about the age limit and number of attempts of the examination.

2. Age Limit :

* Minimum Age :- 21 as on 1st August during which they will write Exam.

* Maximum Age: 30 for GEN, 33 for OBC and 35 for SC.

3. Number of attempts :

* General Candidates -> 4

* OBC -> 7

* SC/ST -> No Limit

You can also visit the following sites :
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.upscportal.gov.in

all the best.
23rd October 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i study in class 8 and i want to know that which subject should i choose in class 9,10,11,12.
16th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing a BCA final year......
And
Please tell me ips books....
17th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in S.Y.B.com and wish to become an IPS officer. What should be my process of studying? plz guide me. my email-id-: [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 03:46 AM
TangoMango

Quote:
i hv degree qualifications of B.E and M.tech....if luckily i cleared ips exam which post/level will i get in ips?
First you will get the post of a Home Guard and later if you have good performance you will be promoted as Hawaldar and if your performance is good as a Hawaldar then 2 to 3 years before your retirement you will be promoted as Thankedar.
26th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hii sir' myself mandip ghumman from punjab,sir i have done my graduation in b.sc nursing 4year degree course with 87%marks and also have 2 year teaching experience in the same bt now i wana to b an IAS officer so i juz wana ask u that which subjects i have to studied for prelim.test,main test n what for interview??and whether i can prepare for IAS by self study only or i need special coaching classes for the same????and if i can do it by self study then which books or other things i have to buy..pleaseeeee sir i need ur help a lotttttt please send me your kind reply as soon as possible on my i.d. sir . sir my i.d. [email protected]
30th January 2012, 01:11 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the civil services exam every year. The Civil Services Exam holds the key for entry in to a number of prestigious jobs in the country including the Indian Police Service (IPS)

IPS is the top service of Group A, Central Services. including Indian Customs and Central Excise Service, Indian Revenue Service and Indian Postal Service

Civil Services Exam consists of
1)The prelims are usually held in May /June.
2)Mains are held in October/November.
3) and interview.
The exam is notified in December. Application forms can be obtained from designated post offices around the country and the exams are held in major cities.

A candidate is allowed to make four attempts. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste can make any number of attempts. Other Backward Class candidates are allowed seven attempts.

Eligibility:

Nationality: IPS only Indian nationals are eligible. For other services, subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugees, and persons of Indian origin, who migrated from specified countries, are eligible.

Age limit: Between 21-30 years as on August 1 of the year of exam. Relaxation of age limit is available to SC candidates and a few other specified categories.

Education: A degree from a recognized University.

Prelims: You have to clear the prelims to qualify for the mains. You got to write two papers in prelims: General Studies, and a subject chosen by the candidate from a specified list of 23 subjects. Both papers are in objective type and are of two-hours duration each. Optional subjects include Civil Engineering, Commerce, Geography, Medical Science, and Indian History.

Mains: Marks in the written exams and the interview will determine your ranking. Based on your ranking and preference, you will be allotted one of the Services.

Mains comprise nine papers in all.
I.English (300 points)
II.Any one of the languages included in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution. (300 points)
III.Essay (200 points)
IV & V. General Studies (300 points for each)
VI-IX. Two papers each from the two optional subjects chosen by the candidate each paper 300 points.
The interview carries 300 points.

How to prepare:

General knowledge books and IAS guidebooks are available in plenty in the market. Besides, there are also magazines that provide tips to IAS/IPS aspirants. You may have to watch Indian and international news channels, and read newspapers/ magazines that deal with politics, economics, and business to keep abreast of current affairs.

While preparing for Mains, you need to practice writing your answers, so that you could learn to present your answers in a coherent manner.

****************** ALL THE BEST********************
2nd February 2012, 05:33 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

The Civil Services Exam comprises three stages, preliminary exam; main exam and interview procedures.
preliminary examination would be conducted in the month of May
main exam would be conducted in the month of October/November
The preliminary examination consists of two objective type (multiple choices) question papers; one comprising questions from the ‘General Studies’ category, accounting to 150 marks; and the other paper comprising questions from the ‘Optional Subjects’, selected by the candidate and this accounts to 300 marks. Hence, once a candidate is qualified in the preliminary exam, then he/she will be facing the main exam.

The main exam comprises 5 types of papers: Paper I & Paper II are language papers; Paper III is an essay paper accounting to 200 marks; Paper IV & V are based on general studies, constituting 600 marks (300 marks each); Papers VI, VII, VIII & IX are based on the optional subjects, adding to 1200 marks. Thus a candidate would be writing the exam for 2300 marks; the Paper I & Paper II are considered only as the qualifying papers and hence, marks are not allocated for these two papers. The important facts about the IPS preparation are discussed here:

1) The minimum age to appear to the Civil Services examination would be from 21-30 years of age, as on 1st August of the year of examination.

2) Any degree from a recognized university would be the minimum educational qualification required to appear for the exam; however, the candidates who are appearing in the requisite degree qualification are also eligible to appear.

3) The candidate, who is already appointed to the other Civil Services, such as, IAS, IFS…would not be eligible to appear to the IPS examination.

4) It is equally important to train oneself physically, as physical fitness and eligibility would be the one of the key factors of IPS selection.

5) The Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is expected to get amended from the year 2011. If it gets amended, then the candidates, who are appearing for the Civil Services examinations would face only one aptitude test question paper, instead of facing two objective type question papers in the Civil Services preliminary examinations, consisting questions from the ‘General Studies’ and the ‘Optional Subjects’.
6th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Am complete BA degree what are the optional subjects to me
6th February 2012, 11:47 PM
bawejamanisha25

For filling its form first select your priority for exam by selecting any 1 subject from the following:
Maths,History,political science,Economics and Physics.
there will be a prelims exam, then mains and then you will have to crack its interview , so preapae well for them. Be thorough with your GK and up to date with the current affairs.
7th February 2012, 01:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IPS - INDIAN POLICE SERVICE, to become an IPS officer you have to appear and crack the Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National within the age of 21 to 30years of age having either appeared for the final graduation degree exam or passed from any stream from a recognised University, can apply for Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through three phases:-

CSAT- Civil Service Aptitude Test- Preliminary exam comprises of all objective type questions.

Civil Service Main Exam comprises of all descriptive type questions.

Personal Interview.

If you are interested for IPS under Civil Service exam then you should have at least one year regorous preparation in order to crack this exam as it is very much tough and competitive one.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
7th February 2012, 05:33 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Eligibility for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2012:

Age Limit: Not less than 21 years and exceeding 30 years as on 01 August 2012. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserve category as per rule of Government.

Academic Qualifications: Only those candidates can go to apply for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2012 who are Graduate or equivalent degree holder by a recognized University or Institute.

Number of Attempts: Four Attempts are permitted to the candidates for applying for this Exam. If any candidate is violating this, application will be rejected. There is no limitation of attempts for Schedule Class and Schedule Tribes and Physically handicapped Candidates whereas other backward class are permitted to avail 7.

UR – 4 Attempts

OBC – 7 Attempts

SC / ST PH – No limitation

Preliminary Examination: Civil Services 2012 Preliminary Examination will consist Two Papers having 200 Marks each, for which time duration of 2 hours will be allotted. Nature of the questions will be objective type. In 1st paper questions will be related to General Study and in 2nd paper, questions will asked from English language, comprehension etc.

Application Fees: Candidates will have to pay of Rs.50 in cash in SBI Bank or its Associate Bank or through NET Banking or it can also be paid by using Debit / Credit Card (Master Card / Visa).

How to apply: Desired Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all required may apply online by the last date 05/03/2012 through the website http://www.upsconlin.nic.in. For more details in this regard, open the detailed Notification

UPSC Civil Service Exam 2012 Detailed Notification

Apply online for UPSC Prelis 2012

Official website of UPSC: http://upsc.gov.in/
Similar recruitments:
7th February 2012, 11:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to prepare to become an IPS officer?

Quote:
respected sir
Hey friend,

IPS - Indian Police Service

This exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission),and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of IPS officer.This exam is conducted every year.This exam is one of the India's Civil Service Exam.

The candidates are selected for the IPS Post through:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview

This exam is a step by step process as the candidate need to clear the preliminary exam and then appear for the Main and clear it to attend the final interview.

There are optional subjects which the candidate has choose for the Preliminary and the Main Exam.

Eligibility Needed:

> The candidate need to be a citizen of India

Age Limit:

General Category:

> The candidate need to have 21-30 years of age.

SC/ST Category:

> The candidate need to have 21-35 years of age.

OBC Category:

> The candidate need to have 21-33 years of age.

> For Ex-service men there is a exception of 5 years from the prescribed limits

Education Qualification:

> The candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university

> The candidate appearing for the IPS Exam must have not been a IAS or IFS Officer before applying.

> The candidate need to be physically fit.

There are certain attempts allowed for the candidates in this exam and they are:

For General Category:

For SC/ST Category:
  • No Limit

For OBC Category:

If you satisfy all these criteria's then you can apply for the IPS Exam

For more information regarding the IPS Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at
http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th February 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.A. 1year so i become a i.p.s. Officer,if yes so how.
16th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Eligibility
A degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the degree examination are also eligible to compete subject to their submitting proof of passing the requisite qualification along with with Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination. A candidate who has done his graduation without passing class 10th and class 12th is also eligible for Civil Service Examination.The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)categories], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Note for SC/ST, NC-OBC, and DA Candidates

If you belong to SC or ST categories, your caste/tribe must be listed in the Government of India schedule. The caste certificate that you send to IIM should be in the Government approved format and should clearly state: (a) Name of your caste/tribe; (b) Whether you belong to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe; (c) District and the State or Union Territory of your ordinary residence; and (d) the appropriate Government of India schedule under which your caste/tribe is approved by it as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.

Testing Areas
The selection process has three stages:

Civil Services - Preliminary
Civil Services - Mains
Personal Interview and Personality Test

Exam Format
Civil Service Examination 2012, Preliminary Examination will have two papers- Paper I and Paper II:
Paper I (200 marks) - Duration : 2 hrs.

Current events of national and international importance
History of India and Indian national movement
Indian and World Geography- physical, social, economic geography of India and the world
Indian Polity and governance - constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
Economic and social development -sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that donot require subject specialization
General science.

Paper II (200 marks) -Duration : 2 hrs

Comprehension
Interpersonal skills including communication skills
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level),
Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
English language comprehension skills (Class X level)

Age Limit

The candidate must have attained 21 years of age as on August 1st of the year of examination and must not have attained 30 years of age on that date.
The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
The upper age limit is also relaxed in favor of civil servants working under the Government of India and Defense Services Personnel.
20th February 2012, 02:04 PM
yadufazi

can i attend main exam in malayalam language
26th March 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the general subjects in n upsc exams and since i am appearing my 12th board of science
stream what subjects i have to choose in my college's 1st year only sir really confuse pls help me dying to
become an ''ips officer''
4th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for ips from now, since i am doing engineering
13th May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i become good IPS officer after completed MBA?
21st May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any sports quota
?
4th June 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I HAD JUST COMPLETED MY 12th EAM AND WAIGHTING FOR THE RESULTS. MY AIM IS TO BECOME AN IPS OFFICER .
for my future to appear in IPS exam whats the best course i can study in engineering?
Better u dnt opt engineering as its an 4 year course u can jst opt any degree( like Bsc,BCA.) wid lesser years dat helps you . . .
5th June 2012, 05:23 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> IPS : Indian Police Services
>> Eligibility Criteria :
> For Indian Police Services, you must be a citizen of India.
>> Age limits :
~> You must satisfy the age limit i.e. 21 years to 30 years.
~> The upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
~> Upto a maximum of Five years is relaxable for Schedule Castes (SCs) and Schedule Tribes (STs) Candidates.
~> Upto a maximum of three years is relaxable for Other Backward Class Candidates (OBCs)
>> Educational Qualifications :
> You must hold a Bachelor's Degree of any recognized University.
> If you are in final year of a degree course can also apply.
>> Number of Attempts :
> Four Attempts for Open.
> Seven Attempts for OBCs.
> No limits for SCs/STs.
>> Physical Fitness is very important for IPS Exam :
> Male 165 cms Pahari Male (General also) & ST (Not SC/OBC)-160 cms.
> Female 150 cms Pahari Female (General also) & ST (Not SC/OBC)-145 cms

>> For more details, visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th June 2012, 08:22 PM
mahi kashyap

Red face Re: How to prepare to become an IPS officer?

Quote:
respected sir
you must have determined mind and long hours of efforts to become and IPS officer.
Its a dream of million of indians but only some are achived it.
1st August 2012, 11:23 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

First one is prelims exam. The prelims exam exam consist of a General Studies paper and an Optional Subject paper chosen by you from the given list of subject at the time of application. This is the pattern till this year. The pattern of preliminary is about to change. There could be a Common Aptitude paper but it can't be said for sure.

The 2nd step is Mains Examination which consist of two GS papers, two optional subjects, essay paper, language paper, english paper etc.
once you qualify mains on the basis of marks of mains you will be called for Interview and the marks of interview added with rest of mains marks to calculate final score to publish ranks.

Eligibility
Bachelor degree from any Govt of India recognized university.
AGE:GEN-21-30, OBC-relaxation of 3 years, SC/ST-relaxation of 5 years.

www.upsc.gov.in
www.upscexam.com
www.civilservices.in

BEST OF LUCK.
13th August 2012, 11:43 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

HII,

The basic way of preparing for IPS officer's exam is to be generally aware..ofcourse you need not mug up GK books ...but you have to follow the news paper...and read editorial everyday...

GOOD LUCK.
18th August 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir in prilim is there optional subject paper and also is there optional paper in main exam.what is diffrent those. And two optional pepar marks to be calculate final marks?
31st August 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to make my daughter an ips officer now she is in xi com. stream so suggest me how should i prepare her.
31st August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to make my daughter an ips officer now she is in xi com. stream so suggest me how should i prepare her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?