17th May 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

please tell me whether tamilnadu state board is conducting improvement exams on the year 2016 or not if so tell me how to apply
21st May 2016, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

Sir I have passed 2 with 63% in tamil nadu state board. I want to write improvement exams. If I get less marks in the improvement exam what shall I do?. Is it possible to take the previous marks?
18th June 2016, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 92percent in Tamilnadu state board and I cannot get medical seat so I can write the improvement test and what is the procedure and where I should study
2nd October 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam from nios in 2010with 48percent now l can improve ot not
27th March 2017, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

I am writing 2 exams in 2017, but i am not satisfied with the exams can I write my chemistry and physics improvement exams in tamil nadu state board exams
1st April 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Yet i have written my board exams... I am not satisfied with what i have written for the subject business mathematics...is there any improvement exam for me?. In which i hope i could score better marks than this...But i don't want to have 2 marksheets.. Please help me sir/madam...
9th April 2017, 01:36 AM
Bhushan jaisinghani

Thumbs down Re: Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held?

Sir I have given 12th boards recently in March 2017..I'm sure about my 70% but for top college I need at least 80%...So I have decided to give a improvement exams...tell me is this a right decision or not. And what's the procedure and scheduled for improvement exam..That exam is held after or before the results..?? I am feeling too low nowadays...
E-mail : [email protected]
13th May 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any improvement exam for enhancing the 12th standard marks conducted in Tamil Nadu ? If so, what is the procedure for applying the same?
14th May 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 66% in 12th hsc exam in march 2017. Since my marks r not sufficient for a reputable govt college i am planning to write improvement exam in 4 subjects. So, whats the procedure to apply for improvement exam and to know its last date of application.
17th July 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in 2017 and i got 70% and i want to apply for improvement in march 2018 exam. I want to know whether it is possible to apply for it because some of my neighbors are saying that now a days improvements are not in exist and if anyone knows about it please do reply in my mail id: [email protected].
21st June 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have done my plus two in 2002 with less percentage. So I want to improve percentage. So please help me out tell me that how can I improving my percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?