11th February 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

respected sir...
i have pass 10th and i.t.i. training course and appeir diploma..
plz tell me how to join c.b.i.
not a officer but any others helper in any dept of c.b.i.
i just love to join c.b.i......its my dream sir.
and i want to make my dreams comes true with it.
soooooo...plz
sir...u will also contat me on my cell...9623333154
21st February 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

hi sir I m doing bsc cs 2nd year i want to joint in crime branch police officer or any small work in crime branch but i dont have any idea for that plz give me a idea for that ( how to make the exam, how to joint,for what qualification expect for police officer .) plz help me . my mail id :- [email protected],mob no :- 7738526979 plz
16th March 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying engineering but my interest in join for cbi pls tell about of the information
17th March 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

iam got tha jod is a secrte ajent iam do my work is parfact duty my qulifaction is degree b.com /comp/ andharaprdesh
27th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My self Harsh Pipavat. I want to join CID.....
I passed 12th standard in commerce.
Please tell me how to join?
My Email is [email protected]
Plz tell me.....sir
7th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My self chandu gohil. I want to join
CBI.
I passed 12th standard in commerce.
Please tell me how to join?
My Email is [email protected],
Plz tell me.....sir
16th April 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have to join cbi what is ability to do it
16th April 2013, 09:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

after 10+2 you are not eligible for CBI exam. if you have completed your graduation degree then you are eligible for CBI exam. the eligibility criteria is given below.

How to become a CBI officer -

To become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

all the best...............
16th April 2013, 10:08 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay murmu View Post
hi i'm sanjay murmu frome jharkhand,i have ask the quetion that how to join the as aofficer in a cbi or cid (crime investigation department,how to join cbi or cid ofter 10th and 12th standrd
Hello Aspirant,

10th and 12th standard passed candidates are not eligible for CBI or CID exam.
To join CBI or CID you need to appear for Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by staff selection commission of the central govt. every year.
Eligibility:
Those candidates who are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.
your age should be in between 20 to 28 years .Age relaxation is available for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt. rules.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 times and for general candidate it is 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India.

The selection process is in two stages.

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage :An interview which is of 100 marks.
For more details you can visit www.ssc.nic.in

Good luck.
17th April 2013, 01:02 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi....
Friends,

Sorry,

10th and 12th stand are not eligible for CID exam.

CID Eligibility Criteria like ::
=================

*** The candidates must be complete graduation degree in any recognized university

*** Your age limit between 20 to 27 years

*** Age relaxation was Govt rules.

*** The candidates must be citizen of Indian

All the best......................
22nd April 2013, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to join CBI.I had just given my 10th exam,so please advice me what to do?what to take after 10th?what are the exam I have to give,which are the degree I should have.
24th April 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i am Rashid Ansari
my hi-5.8ft
please ful information in cbi and cid
education ---- 11th This Year
extra Qual- ITI Lucknow ( Computer Trade )

my personal nu 91-8858525085
E-mail - [email protected]
website- http://www.rashid7786.webs.com
2nd May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir iam vamshi yadav iam complting diplama. can i join into CBI while complted my diplama plz sir suggest me.
6th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hie i have appeared my 12th this year... i m 18 years old. I m not at all interested in engineering instead have interest in joining the CID department... What are the qualification should i get to appear for CID exam?
14th May 2013, 09:08 AM
krishnababu754

hai sir
iam pass tha 10th class for 480 marks i am intested in cid officer
plzzz contact me
emali:[email protected]
15th May 2013, 11:05 PM
anupsahu

This very impossible that you can join the Indian defense services after the 10th class. If you have decided to sure join the defense services then you have to pass the at least 12th class with more than 60% marks then according to your age criteria you can apply for the NDA, CDS, X-group, Y-group, SSR etc are the main exams for which you can apply and can get the job in this sector.
28th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

my name is Neeraj Sharma and i am 12th pass from up board and i want to know that how can i get the job in cbi
7th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO JOIN IN CBI OR CID I HAVE STUDY 10 THIS YEAR I HAVE PASSED SO SIR HOW I CAN GET JOB IN CBI OR CID YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTION ANY TYPE OF CBI OR CID AND MY HEIGHT IS 6FEET I HAVE SOLVED MANY CASES OF MY FRIENDS
MY ADRESS IS DISTT ANUPPUR
RAJNAGER SECTOR C
Ml146Q NO
MY SELF VIKASH PRATAP SINGH MY FATHER NAME IS MAHENDRA PRATAP SINGH
MO NO 9770740266 ITS MY HOBY DONT THINK ITS JAST A JOKE SO PLEASE CALL ME SIR
10th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Passed 12th standard. I want to join cyber crime department or CBI or CID what to do to join
19th June 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected SIR/ My name is SHAIKH RUKHAIYA,I m 1st year student of BSC,SIR plz give me details to join CID. EMAIL,[email protected]
29th June 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam 10th pass 330 marks date of birth is 1997 june 21 sir other qulites ok sir plese help me sir my no 7306143763
1st July 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

my self sameer iam complet 2year my hight 5.3 can i join CID plz replay me on [email protected] (or)9640573254 andrapradesh
5th July 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

hiii
sir my name is rahul
nw i m appeare t.y.bcom can i apply for cbi cid exam or job
email id - [email protected]
11th July 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Ok sir and thanks to inform me
17th July 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam I m SMIT DESAI and I jst gave SSC exams I scored 92.87 %ile and took commerce for further education.
so wat shld I do after HSC for joining CBI????
19th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
my name is vivek thapa.i have completed my graduation with A/C honours.i am belonging from nepali cast.Right now I am working in private sector ,and I am preparing for civil examination.sir/madam I am very interested to join the cid and cbi department ,please sir/madam help me how to join the cid and cbi department ,what exam will be I have cleared to join this department,and what was be procedure please sir/madam reply this answer.
Therefore I request you to please sir/madam help me .....for this act of kindness I shall ever pray you for your honours,
thanking you
yours faithfully
vivek thapa,
contact us-gmail a/[email protected]
23rd July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
my name is Shubham Badgujar.i have completed my 12th with A/C honours.sir/madam I am very interested to join the cid and cbi department ,please sir/madam help me how to join the cid and cbi department ,what exam will be I have cleared to join this department,and what was be procedure please sir/madam reply this answer.
Therefore I request you to please sir/madam help me .....for this act of kindness I shall ever pray you for your honours,
thanking you
yours faithfully
Shubham Badgujar
contact us-gmail a/c :- [email protected]
27th August 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sonu kumar sharma, i read in B.Sc.(part-1) . i am 18 years old. sir please tell me how to join C.B.I.
10th September 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.
I am Dipankar Roy ....... sir I am wanna become a CBI officer then what I will do for that and now Im pursuing B.A. last year.......that's why, im requesting you please inform me .......how to be a CBI officer.....please sir please.....my e-mail ID is [email protected]
6th October 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hii sir my name Is rakesh choudhary ...... iam passed 10 exam ..with 50 cgp .....iam join cbi sir please give ur no for my study help
8th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When does this exam CGPE will be held i mean in wich month
9th October 2013, 12:31 AM
MD IMTEYAZ

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1315149]please let me , after 12th MD IMTEYAZ to join cbi ib cid in what is mode of payment?how will i get job?
31st October 2013, 01:25 PM
yashwant nath yogi

hi iam yashwant. i want to become a cid officer & my qualification is 10th and 12th pass. my sub. commerce in 12th. and i am doing BCOM 2nd year at this year.
1st November 2013, 03:00 PM

i have completed my 12 th in science ,and discontinued B.Sc final year, can i be selected in indian air force?
16th November 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

QUOTE=BISWARUPYOGI;1369087]Dear friend,

Sorry to say that 10th and 12th standard are not eligible for CID exam.

To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CID
www.ssc.nic.in

Thanks[/QUOTE]
20th November 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Can these criteria's be matched for the job CID?

I am Rajiv Biswas from West Bengal and my age is 24 . I have just completed my master's qualification in M.A and waiting for certificate. I am an Athelete in throwing sports and practise Boxing too.
My Height : 180 cm
My Weight : 79 kg
Normally Cheast : 38 Inch/96 cm

So, Is these standard are matchable for CID job.?
20th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir
my name is rajesh pithiya
sir you pleas tell me that I can join CBI or CID after diploma.

Qualification is 12th pass

mo 9714193992
22nd November 2013, 08:33 PM
kailash kumar verma

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Dear friend, Sorry to say that 10th and 12th standard are not eligible for CID exam. To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year. Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.(Criminology) But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule. The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years. Also you must be in citizen in India. The selection process is contain in two stage In first stage written test:- 1)General question ---------- 200marks 2)English -------------------200 marks In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks. You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CID www.ssc.nic.in Thanks
my namber 8441059157
23rd November 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

now tell me exam of cid in 2014 ......nd how to apply for examiner .......plz ....tell me fast
6th December 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Please share your details
15th December 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hi..... i want to become a c.i.d officer so please tell me how to join the c.i.d officer am very much interested to join this force
20th December 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i shivam singh
i am 10th pass out
height - 175 cm
weight - 55 kg
eye 6/6 normal
i want to know that iam elgible for this or not ? my age is 17
sir please give me complete information of this job
iam intersted in this job i dont want money but i want this job because iam intersted in it
23rd December 2013, 08:22 PM
Sagnick Das

Hello Sir,
My name is Sagnik Das. I am a student of class 12.I want to join in CBI,its my dream!My height is 160 cm.I know computer and English as well.Pls tell me Sir can i join in CBI.
My contact number-9732767582
30th December 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

I m interested in this field but I don't knw the process m doing agri biotechnology and m in 2 nd year what I do
31st December 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear sr please please reply me my name manis I just Complete bsc recent I want to go cbi can I apply in cbi becouse u just mention above it will be applicable commerce & arts .. srrr please help me
My email id [email protected]
31st December 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir please , aap hamko 10th ke bad se prosses bata dijiye ki mai kis tarah se excercis karen jo ki ham cbi or cid job kar sakun ?
9th January 2014, 07:49 PM
harika gunnala

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CID? How to join CID after 10th and diploma

hai sir,
iam harika from sadasivpet(mandal) medak(dist) ap, i have ask the quetion that how to join the cid(crime investigation department) aofficer
and
iam studied diploma now still studying in b.tech
but iam intrsted in cid department that's way please tell me the details sir
15th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

graduate hu par ssc ke through kab cid ka form ayega pls bataye
16th January 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i will complete ITI electronicsengineering in july 2o12 . Can i appy for c.i.d. Officer.

email; [email protected]
mobile;7795544409
20th January 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

mani c.i.d. join kese kar sakti hu plz batiye mari email id draajput33@gmail .com he plz reply kijye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?