1st November 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities?

Sir I want to admission in PhD in Ranchi plz give me full information and last date also I am also passed M.A in ignou university plz give me all information as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  3. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  4. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting PHD admission? -- [New]
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?
  12. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  17. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  18. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
2nd February 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done MBA with hr from BPUT. I have no idea of p.hd degree. Please tell me the process to apply for p.hd from Ranchi university Ranchi or any other university in Ranchi. My email id is [email protected]
Thank you regards
Namita Majhi...
4th February 2017, 11:36 AM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities?

Dear,

If you want to register your name, Registration forms of Ph.D are available in Ranchi University website.
you can download it from official website-ranchiuniversity.org.in

There is no upper age limit in Ranchi university.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to complete Master Degree from any recognized University.

List of Subjects for Ph.D:

1.English
2.Geography
3.Political Science
4.Psychology
5. Sanskrit
6.Sociology
7.Urdu
8.Zoology
9.Anthropology
10.Geology
11.Hindi
12.History
13.Home Science
14.Mathematics
15. Philosophy
16.Physics
17.Bengali
18.Botany
19.Chemistry
20.Commerce
21.Economics

There are lots subjects which are taught in p.hd.

Thank you.
6th May 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir
I am Neha ray. I have passed M.A (Hindi)from kalinga university and I Want to date &admission in ph.d .So I want to know about for structure &admission process date & ph.d entrance syllabus. Please sir send me details .
[email protected]
1st September 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/maam, Greetings!!! I have done my masters in Rural Management from KIIT ,Bhubneswar and willing to do my PHD in development sector from Ranchi university by next year,Please guide me the process and the concern department from where I can resolve my all queries.

With Regards,
Mickey Manjula
11th September 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in home sc.i have passed MA in home sc from ranchi university 1993-95 batch. I want to do phd in ranchi university. Please, guide me in my subject.
[email protected]
4th October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to do phd in ranchi university. Kindly let me know about the date of filling the admission form and entrance test .
18th April 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt employee.I am highly desirous to persue Ph.D course from Ranchi universiry.How to do both I.e; service as well as Ph.D from Ranchi university at the same time ??tell me also the provisions of study leave from Job as well as special facilities given to service persons to persue his Ph.D course.
26th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know when is admission time for PhD in political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?