28th June 2011, 07:24 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

dear friend:-
those person having weak eyesight can also apply for nda,
but this has a limit.
only those person having eyesight equal and upto +-2.5 can apply for it.
those having eyesight less than it will surly will be rejected.
so, they has no need to apply for nda,
even , if they are selected in the test , but they will be rejected in their medical test.

good luck
28th June 2011, 09:37 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

DEAR FRIEND:-
+2 MARKS HAS ITS OWN IMPORTANCE.
to clear the nda exams you must have to read the books.
nda paper mainly contains maths and general ability test.
to clear it you must have to read it.

but, in ssb interview, if you selected in primary stage , then you have to pass through medical stage.
and during this stage your physical fitness is checked

good luck
28th June 2011, 09:43 PM
rachender singh

NDA paper consists of maths and general knowledge .
and it contains total marks 900
in 2011 cut off for nda is 380. A PERSON GAINING MORE THAN IT WILL QUALIFIED THE EXAMS.
for maths passing marks is 120 and for general knowledge passing marks is 250

good luck
28th June 2011, 09:53 PM
rachender singh

DEAR FRIEND;-
if you are getting 400 marks in nda exams .then i will say you will be able to clear the nda exam.
and you will be definately called by ssb for interview.

good luck
28th June 2011, 10:00 PM
rachender singh

THIS YEAR MINIMUM MARKS FOR GENERAL ABILITY IS 250.
this is not sure , it may change according to the circumstances.
good luck
28th June 2011, 10:12 PM
rachender singh

you will be definately recieve a call letter from ssb for interview.

because for maths minimum marks is 120 and minimum marks for general ability paper is 250

so , i can say you will be definately receive a call letter from ssb

good luck.
1st July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

Sir,
I want to know minimum cutt-off marks in NDA to get call letter for SSB
2nd July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

sir my name is nikhil!!!!!!! sir im getting a total of 278 in both maths and GAT in mats 28 questions are correct while in GAT 56 questions are correct !!!!!!!!! plz tell whether i will get selected or not?? plz reply!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
3rd July 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mem my date of birth is 15/10/93.Can i eligible for NDA 2011, please help me, Thank you!
17th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i passed my 12 n nw me going to write nda 2 . Can we write nda2 without nda1 R shall write both?plz tell me sir
25th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hello buddy myself arun
i am getting 120 marks in nda mathmatics exam and would be getting 172 marks in gerenal ability test
can you please............................................ ................... tell me that i would get the call letter or not
21st August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir is there a need of 60% in both exams MATHS AND GAT?
22nd August 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apurva Krishna View Post
Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?
minimum marks reqd is 50%
22nd August 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am scoring 85 marks in maths and 283 in gat..and the total is 378 ....and cutting all negative marks ....will i get selected for the ssb ...
22nd August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, im getting 280 marks in gat and 72 in maths..in nda 2 2011 what are my chances of selection...
23rd August 2011, 03:01 AM
srikant5218

sir i am getting 142 in maths and 128 in gat will i be able to qualify nda written???? total is 270...sir plzz lell me!!!!...
23rd August 2011, 10:35 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

The approximate cut off, as per my previous experience in NDA is about 60% however there is no provision for the cut off marks in NDA the merit is made as per your performance in the written exam after that a date is given for SSB (services selection board ).
23rd August 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i'll get 120 marks in maths &150 marks in GAT i will call for SSB or not,if not then why?
25th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm getting 130 in maths, and around 375 in maths............any chance of ssb call letter ???
mail me at [email protected]
7th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i hope iwill get 110 in maths and 190 in gat is there is any chance of my ssb call letter sir please tell me i am very much in tension please tell me sir
7th September 2011, 03:57 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The minimum marks to get into the nda examination is changing everytime.

The cut off mark is ranging between 200 and 300

so its better to get more than 3oo to make better performance in nda examination

please look the old questions for practice works
7th September 2011, 05:09 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
the scheme of NDA exam is

there is no negative marks so beware of this ..
you have to score more than 50% in both that your selection is sure.
so, prepare well to crack the exam in first chance.

good luck.
7th September 2011, 07:52 PM
vijendradutt

Minimum cut-off marks is not disclosed by NDA.So,you will have to wait for result or else you can check it out on upsc website for more details

REGARDS............
12th September 2011, 02:49 PM
srikant5218

if one passes in maths of nda then upse will make us pass in nda written...sir plzz tell mee
14th September 2011, 06:02 PM
srikant5218

if a student passes mathematics xam of nda will he be qualified in nda written xam??
9th October 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

iam getting 175 in nda maths and 245in gat can i getcall for ssb interview
14th October 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

please tel.l me da2011 1cut off thanks
19th October 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for nda exam?
3rd November 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have cleared the nda (i) 2011 exam and i have also cleared the ssb from 20 ssb bhopal.
Are there any chances of getting merit out??
7th November 2011, 03:21 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

[QUOTE=Apurva Krishna;221110]Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?[/QUOT

for qualifying nda exam you must have to do atleast 40 correct questions means 100 marks in mathematics and atleast 50 questions means 200 marks in gat ao that your total reached to 300 which is the minimum criteria for qualifying
15th November 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 115 in maths and 130 in gat can i qualify the written exam
9th February 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How many person are elected as N.D.A. in a year?
12th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me how mnayb students have appeared in nda2 this year
12th February 2012, 09:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

Hi

NDA is the National Defense Academy and it is basically an entrance exam which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year in the month of April to select or rather recruit candidates for the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force.

There are certain minimum eligibility Criteria's which are needed to be fulfilled in order to sit for the NDA exam. They are :

1. You must be an unmarried Male Citizen of India.

2. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India and should not have any pending backlogs in any board subject.

3. Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years as in the year of applying.

4. Also you should me physically fit and sound for this.

5. If you wish to apply for the Indian Air Force/Navy then Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in Class 12th.

Thus if anybody satisfies the above mentioned criteria, then he is eligible to apply for the NDA exam.

This year, the NDA is scheduled on 15th April 2012 which is a Sunday. The forms were out last year on 31st December, and the last date to apply for it was 30th January 2012.

Since that date has passed, so this year you can no more apply for this exam. However, if your are is within the asked standards you can definitely apply next year.

For that keep visiting the UPSC Official Website here to get notifications.

NDA cut off marks are not specific and so every year they keep on changing. No one is notified about that. You would get a call letter for SSB Interview if you get selected in this exam.

You can look for NDA cut off for respective subjects by clicking Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
13th February 2012, 03:15 AM
ross4412
Member+

The approximate cut off, as per my previous experience in NDA is about 60% however there is no provision for the cut off marks in NDA the merit is made as per your performance in the written exam after that a date is given for SSB (services selection board ). BEST OF LUCK . Hope that your name will be included in the merit and again wishing you best of luck for ssb.
13th February 2012, 09:19 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Minimum marks required to qualify NDA is generally not revealed. So try to score good marks as you can.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
13th February 2012, 10:24 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

-To join NDA, You will have to appear in NDA entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission{UPSC}.

-There are three wings in NDA which are as Indian Army, Navy & Air Force. As an Art student you can only apply for Indian Army post.

NOTE:- NDA is for Unmarried Male candidates only. Girls ar not allowed.

* You should have passed 12th standard from State board or recognized school.
For Indian Navy, Air Force- You must have passed 12th with Maths & Physics
Subjects.
* There is no percentage limit mentioned for this exam.If you are appearing in 12th
then you can also apply.
* Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 year.
* You must be citizen of India.

Generally we have seen that at least 40% to 50% of marks is needed to qualify N.D.A. It is from my previous year experience.

good luck.
13th February 2012, 03:35 PM
unagi

The NDA exam is carried out by the UPSC every year. This will help qualified candidate to enter in to the defense force after +2. The eligibility requirements for NDA exam are mentioned below. Only male candidates are allowed to appear in this exam. Candidates must be at least 16 and a half and most not be more than 19. Candidate must not be married at the time of exam and also must not get married until the training period is over. The education qualification requirement is a 12th pass with physics and math’s as main subjects. Final year students can also apply. It is a must that the candidate be healthy as per the norms. Also he should not have any kind of mental or physical disability. The body weight should not exceed the limit. The minimum height should be at least 157.5 cms and maximum of 162.5 cms.
15th February 2012, 05:08 PM
unagi

DEAR FREIND ,,,

NDA ( NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY ) exam is conducted twice in a year by UPSC( union public service commission)

the eligliblity criteria for the nda exam is as follows -----

age -- 17 years to 20 years
nationality --- indian
gender --- male
qualifications --- 10+2 passed with 55% agregate

if you satisfy all the conditions given above you can apply for NDA exam ...

best of luck for future ......
15th February 2012, 09:31 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

The criteria for appearing in NDA exam is -
*One must have Physics,chemistry,maths in 12th.
*One must have 40% marks in PCM.
*the age must be in between 16-19 years.
these are the criteria..
24th February 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;234706]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apurva Krishna View Post
Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?[/QUOTE
\

i have eye sight am eligible or not
you are eligible for army wing..but myopia should not b more than +2.00
i myself was recommend from air force selction board dehradun as a fighter pilot thn in medical was shifted in army branch.....
12th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

wat is d cutoff marks in nda
9th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir!can you please give the information about physical tests conducted during the selection procedure?like running of how many km,long,high jump of how many mts etc
10th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir 14th april is my exam date.. plz give me a good sugestion so m do qualifier this exm..thanx
13th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i st catogory student.
so tell me how much marks required to got selected in nda?
14th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

What is the required marks should i get to get SSB call Letter?
15th April 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR HOW MANY MARKS IN EVERY SUBJECT WOULD BE REQUIRED FOR QUALIFYING NDA EXAM 2012 -1
17th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to pass in maths and gat separately? What is the qualifying marks? Please describe.
18th April 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I am getting around 110 in maths and 295 in gat.Can i get a call letter?????
18th April 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I hv got 45ques right in mathematics or 70wrong...marks in math 110
I hv got 70ques right in GAT....wat about my chance to be clear NDA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?