7th September 2012, 06:33 PM
acer5740z

Default Re: Made a mistake in GATE Online Application Form, what to do?

i accidently uploaded an image with blue background in gate 2013 . is there a way to rectify this error? m in great problem . couldn't concentrate on studies these days.
please reply .
8th September 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir by mistake i've uploaded a colored background photo in gate 2013 form but i've not paid the fee ...........
can i fill a new application form.?????????
9th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

The signature image i uploaded appears to be very small in the generated pdf. I tried to contact the helpline number but the line was too busy. Also mailed to iitb but no response. Can i apply again using another email id? Or post the application as it is? Im worried that it will be rejected. Pls help
10th September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I made mistake in DATE OF BIRTH coloumn in GATE 2013. What should I do now. I'm very tensed about it. Please give reply.
10th September 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

plz help me too...my sign as well as photo is not as per requirement...what shud i do...???
11th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i accidently uploaded photo in place of signature and signature in place of photo please give me solution please reply soon i am very tension could not concentrate studies
11th September 2012, 08:53 PM
appyrohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i accidently uploaded image with blue background in gate 2013 . is there any option to rectify this error ? will i be able to appear in exam ? please reply soon. i am very tensed . couldn't concentrate on studies.
i have uploaded image with blue background in gate 2013.Is there any option to rectify this error?will i be able to appear in exam?please reply soon. i am very tensed.couldn't concentrate on studies.if there is any chance of rejecting my application.soon i can apply for new application form.
12th September 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have uploaded a photo wid blue bckgrnd and not sent it yet........wat to and i want to ask dat can i apply again with different email id?????
14th September 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

same with me.I have uploaded photograph with poor resolution.Moreover i have finally submitted the application. So please tell what should I do now. I read in gate 2013 brochure that you cannot change data once you have finally submitted the data. Plzzzzzz help
14th September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i accidently uploaded an image with blue background in gate 2013 . is there a way to rectify this error?
14th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have made a spelling mistake in my father's name. what shall i do now?
15th September 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have uploaded a photo wid blue bckgrnd and not sent it yet........wat to and i want to ask dat can i apply again with different email id?????
15th September 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I fill wrong date of birth..in gate online application form , i m very tens please reply me what i do...i m very upset please reply..soon
sujata
15th September 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i registered for gate-2013 sir ,but there is a mistake in my year of graduation,father name and address.so please intimate me how to correct those mistakes
15th September 2012, 11:17 PM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

it was possible that you can again register in the website and you may send a new form.

but the last date of online form fill up expired on 27th october. so now you can not send a new application.

but there is a process that you may correct your application if you have done any mistake. they will publish acknowledgment for every application on 10th december, after that you may correct your application form. now also you may correct application form by contacting to your GATE zonal office where you have send your application form. if you want to change your examination city then you have to pay extra fees. the changing will depends what mistake you have done.

i will suggest you to directly contact with your local GTAE office by phone and ask them about your problem. they will give you exact solution of your problem
Thanks
16th September 2012, 07:22 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
Hi dear,

it was possible that you can again register in the website and you may send a new form.

but the last date of online form fill up expired on 27th october. so now you can not send a new application.

but there is a process that you may correct your application if you have done any mistake. they will publish acknowledgment for every application on 10th december, after that you may correct your application form. now also you may correct application form by contacting to your GATE zonal office where you have send your application form. if you want to change your examination city then you have to pay extra fees. the changing will depends what mistake you have done.

i will suggest you to directly contact with your local GTAE office by phone and ask them about your problem. they will give you exact solution of your problem
Thanks
17th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what happens when i upload a photo with blue background for gate 2013?
18th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PAID CHALAN OF RS.1225 AND I HAVE MADE MISTAKE IN FILLING FORM IN MY GRADUATION SECTION.CAN I REGISTER AGAIN. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHALAN PAYMENT THAT I PAID IN SBI BANK.
18th September 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

wht i do i upload blue backgroud photo nd also sent it gate 2013 ??
Nw i m very scare their is chances of the reject form?
18th September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

at present i m doing msc but i have tick another option in form that i have completed msc ,what should i do now.
18th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have forgetten to write date in application form of gate 2013....what should i do??? please help
19th September 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

SIR I UPLOAD COLOUR(GREEN) BACK GROUND PHOTO ON GATE APPLICATION FORM,AND I ALREADY SEND IT TO THE ZONAL GATE OFFICE,....THIS IS VERY MUCH AFRAID FOR ME THAT IF MY APPLICATION REJECTED..?SO SIR PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION. AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW
19th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have filled my application by uploading my photo graph with blue background. But I have not sent it. Whether there is any problem in it, so that I can rectify it sir.Please reply as soon as possible sir
19th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm qualified in Gate 2013 in OBC category. But in the application I entered as General category. is there is any problem for that...please give me solution
shall i apply another time by using new mail id...
19th September 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

after taking printout i cant get my signature in the application form......can i able to reupload the signature????
19th September 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i uploaded an image with blue background in gate 2013...Also my signature is missing in the downloaded application form.... is there any way to rectify this error?? can i apply again with different email id?????
21st September 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have submitted my GATE application form by speed post and I received a mail that my signature is not because it contains all capital letters. They have said that i have to reprint the form and affix the new signature and then send back the form.But I have confusion about the actions to be taken by me now. Do i have to get signature of principal of my college ane then send the form or I only have to send the printed form with signature affixed. Plz reply as soon as possible because I have given only 10 days to resend the form.
21st September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done mistake in entering the pincode number can i change it .
21st September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir by mistake i've uploaded a colored background photo in gate 2013 form but i've not paid the fee ........................
can i fill a new application form.?????????
please help me sir
21st September 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir , if it is any possible to change my signature in application form. How can i get that. Plz reply
22nd September 2012, 04:31 PM
adityagagrani

Sir I had mistakenly Filled my name in Application Form as Aditya Gagranu. While my name is Aditya Gagrani.My Application ID is 100K457F. I had paid fees through online.Please Reply to assure that the corrections are made correctly. Aditya Gagrani Contact no - 8109077285
23rd September 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

can i apply again for GATE 2013 with different email id as i have mistakenly filled wrong information..??
23rd September 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied gate for 2013 but i mentioned my name without initial ,is there any possible to register again in another mail id
23rd September 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR my college is in Uttar Pradesh but my Qualifying Degree is from Rajasthan what should i write in the coloum of Qualifying degree state
23rd September 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir, i have submitted my GATE application form by speed post and I received a mail that my signature is not because it contains all capital letters. They have said that i have to reprint the form and affix the new signature and then send back the form.But I have confusion about the actions to be taken by me now. Do i have to get signature of principal of my college ane then send the form or I only have to send the printed form with signature affixed. Plz reply as soon as possible because I have given only 10 days to resend the form.

Hey, the same email I have received.. What are the actions you are planning to take..? Please reply..
25th September 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have no physicaly disabled but accedently click on YES button and submitted form.then what should done next ,how to recover my mistake
25th September 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir I made my mistake in filling the college name wrong how can i rectify or correct the mistake..
25th September 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i made a mistake in the Gate 2013 application form. my college name was found to be incomplete in the form . I had reported this in iitb but got no response. Is it possible to correct this? kindly suggest what i should do.
25th September 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i accidently uploaded an image with blue background in gate 2013 . is there a way to rectify this error?
25th September 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by princearyan View Post
dear friends,

tell me clear which types of the mistakes you have done in the on line application form

then after i will reply you better,

suppose if you have made a mistake like spelling or email id then there is no any problem,

but if you have made a mistakes in the signature .then it will be big problem and in this

case your application form may be rejected.
i accidently entered wrong date of birth
25th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venu4c4 View Post
please sir give answer as made a mistake in online gate application form.to clear that what i do?
sir
i entered wrong date of birth
25th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied gate for 2013 but i have not mentioned my and my fathers full ,is there any possible to register again in another mail id
25th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer5740z View Post
i accidently uploaded an image with blue background in gate 2013 . is there a way to rectify this error? m in great problem . couldn't concentrate on studies these days.
please reply .
no problem u can again upload a photo in the same application form
26th September 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have entered wrong Date of birth . please let me know what to do? will i refill-up the form?

thanks
26th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i did mistake in online gate 2013 instead of placing o bc as my caste i written general please give the solution
26th September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/
27th September 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i made mistake in my full name so what cani do now plz. reply fast
27th September 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i made a mistake regarding caste category my caste is GEN OC and i submitted OBC in the GATE and had submitted the gate form and posted how can i remove it and change it to GEN category... should i submit another form..
please i need fast reply its urgent..
thankyou.
27th September 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have entered my college name as RamanandaTirtha Engineering college instead of Swami RamanandaTirtha in gate application form .Then what should i do ,Please give me your suggestions .

so plz accept my request......
thank you
27th September 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am ravikanth B.Tech civil-4th year student.I have entered my college name as RamanandaTirtha Engineering college instead of Swami RamanandaTirtha in gate application form .Then what should i do sir,Please give me your suggestions sir as early as possible.

so plz accept my request......
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?