7th March 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?

I am a Diploma holder (w/o plus two)in Electrical Engineering,Post Diploma in Electronics and possessed computer professional course from APTECH COM EDUCATION.Can I join for Correspondence BCA.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  4. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  5. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  7. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  10. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  11. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  12. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  13. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  14. Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?
  15. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  16. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  18. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
23rd July 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?

I completed my diploma in elect. then joined betech n countinued till 3rd year. can I do bca now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?