18th January 2012, 12:17 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum requirements to appear for UPSC exam?

The IT market is very large and they are recruiting the freshers by requiring professionals with fresh brains.you just work hard and management of time is very important. You need to have thorough technical knowledge for entering into a career. They are recruiting the final year students from campus also. The test will include quantitative aptitude, technical test, GD and personal interview. the placement market in India this year is very large.Now a days companies are just looking at the basic knowledge about some Languages like,C++,JAVA,Programming,any extra language.You have to possess leadership qualities as well .it also depends on which course you have done according to this you will recruit and you should have good knowledge .i hope your future will good.

I wish you all the best !!!
21st January 2012, 02:48 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear
Hey there are different exams conducted by the UPSC like Civil Services,NDA,CDS,IES,railway examinations for posts of officers.

Since your an engineering student you can go for CDS,IES,CSAT..etc.

All you need is 60% in your graduation course,Since your a graduate hence your age must be around 21.Hence your eligible for some exams conducted by UPSC.You can get all the information in the following link

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best
thank you
13th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Greetings.. !!! My name is Vijay Kumar, and i am working in a MNC as Network Administrator. I have completed my Diploma in Electronics, and planning to copmlete Engineering in an Evening college. If i complete my engineering in recognised Evening college, will i be able to appear for UPSC exams (Say IAS IPS and IFS).. ? I searched the details everywhere, unfortunately didn't find any. Please help me with correct details Sir..

Thanks in advance,
Vijay ( [email protected])
19th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i scored 53% in 12th am i eligible for upsc???????
19th March 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

I am a M.Phil Graduate in French with NET cleared . Should i appear for the UPSC exam to have a lecturer post in any of the the colleges in India or is it really useful for me if i appear for this exam as i happen to notice the french being one of the subject in the list mentioned UPSC civil services exam.

Could you please advice.
21st March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir minimum reqirement of ips
3rd June 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

in 12th exam of cbse, i have got 69% in best five subject exclude maths in PCM stream.can i apply for NDA exam.
3rd June 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir now i m in 2nd year of engg(IT)...sir i want to become a IAS in this three years..means till the egg. Is complt, in any condition...but i m confused how to do study both field engg nd upsc....nd how can i manage my timetable...give me some tips....
6th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.e ( E&Tc) but is not from recognized by from ugc and aicte approved .should it is applicable to sit in upsc exam.

Raj
8th June 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR, Iwant to become a pilot.Is it necessary to take science in class11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?