5th December 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

sir, i m commerce student and i had complete my 12th and i got 57.33% and i wish to join indian navy so please tell how would i join indian navy

24th December 2010, 03:26 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

no you are not eligible for indian navy because minimum education criteria is 70% in physics ,chemistry and mathematics and 50% marks in english so sorry to inform you.
24th December 2010, 03:37 PM
engiyy

Default Re: Scored 59.69% in 12th & now doing b.tech 2nd yr branch mechanical and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

59.69% get in 12th how can i join navy and air force
24th December 2010, 04:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Hello friend,
Since you are from commerce backgraound with the qualification of +2, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy. This does not mean that candidates from commerce background are not eligible but you must hold first class degree in this stream. With a first class bachelors degree in commerce or related field, you will be eligible to join through Short Service Commission in the logistics department.
So, if you are keen to join Indian Navy, you must complete your bachelor's programme with a first class degree.
For any other particular information, you may visit the official website of Indian Navy.
www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
24th December 2010, 05:25 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

You can not join Navy as you have not science in 12th class.
You can join Army through NDA with commerce in 12th.
24th December 2010, 07:56 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
If you are a commerce student, then i think you are not eligible to write NDA exam conducted by UPSC. NDA is one of the means to join indian navy.
To join Indian Navy, One must be from science stream.

All the best.
25th December 2010, 08:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Yes Definately ! you can join Indian navy after 12th.

If you have passed your Intermediate with Science stream with compulsory subjects of Physics and Mathematics and Optional subjects of Chemistry or Biology or Computers.

The candidate should be physically fit for enrolement into Indian Navy.

You should be of the age between 17-21 years.

Only Unmarried male Indian citizens only eligible to apply for Indian Navy.

Medical Standards -

- Candidate should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease and Disability.

- minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight depending on the age and height of the candidate.

So, if you are eligible, then you have to appear in the written examinations which contains multiple choice questions from math, Science, English and G.K.

If you cleared this exams, then you will be eligible to appear in the Physical Test.
25th December 2010, 02:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

If you have passed 12th standard with commerce background then you are not eligible for joining merchant navy because the minimum eligibility is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

However, if you are keen on joining merchant navy then you can join it on the basis of your 10th standard qualification. You can join merchant navy as a rating officer.

The following courses are available for rating officers:
1. 4 month Pre-Sea Course for General Purpose (GP) rating.
2. 3 month Pre-Sea Course for Deck rating.
3. 3 month Pre-Sea Course for Engine rating.
4. 4 month Pre-Sea Course for Saloon rating.
25th December 2010, 04:00 PM
vikul

hi buddy im very much sorry but u cannot join indian navy with commerce stream but dont worry u can join indian army thru nda
Best of luck
Vikul
25th December 2010, 09:48 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can join in Indian Navy.

you can get chance in Indian Navy after graduation.

1.through UPSC exam you can get chance in Indian Navy.

this exam you can appear after your graduation course.

all the best.........
29th December 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is neccesarry in phisics, maths ,chem &bio to join navy.
29th December 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for 12th science in 2011 and till I get my result, I will be 20 years of age. As per the NDA age qualification criteria maximum age should be 19 years. is there any other way to join indian army?
1st January 2011, 01:36 PM

hello, i am management graduate student[BBA] i completed HSC from science with PCB
[PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY]. my age is 23. can i join navy? how and for what post?
2nd January 2011, 09:20 PM
neelamjhan

hiii u can apply for indian navy if u rhave ur intermidiate with science stream which includes maths and physics compulsory and other optional subject like chemistry or science or biology there r few medical standards and age limit also to know more please visit http://www.careerafter12th.com for more information good luck
4th January 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, experts. good afternoon I am abhijit tamdalge from
sangli[maharashtra]. i completed HSC science with PCB
[PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY] and also graduation in
management[BBA].then can i join navy? how and for what post? my age is
23year.plwase give your opinion
4th January 2011, 10:46 PM
saswata06

You are not eligible for Indian Navy as you have to be a science student with Physics and Mathematics at 12th.So try for Indian Army.Best of luck!
5th February 2011, 02:09 AM
Ankur agrawal

ur marks not upto the criteria but if u have good marks in physics chemistry and maths or u score good marks in entrance exam it has a chance to join
9th February 2011, 01:31 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i m commerce student and i had complete my 12th and i got 57.33% and i wish to join indian navy so please tell how would i join indian navy
Hello Friend,

I don't think you are eligible for Indian Navy.
After 10+2, there is an exam called NDA conducted by UPSC. But for this, you need to be from science stream.
So i am sorry to tell you that you are not eligible.

all the best.
9th February 2011, 01:34 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Scored 59.69% in 12th & now doing b.tech 2nd yr branch mechanical and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by engiyy View Post
hello friend,

There is no cut off marks to write for NDA exam for choosing Indian army or Indian air force. But to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force, You need to have Physics, chemistry and Maths in your 10+2.
If you are from science stream, the you are eligible to write NDA exam.

All the best.
22nd February 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 50% in 2 can i join to Indian navy
3rd March 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Indian navy. i passed 12th with 65% of marks and i got 86 grace point out of 90 in 10th standard, and my physical level is good, i have 175 cm of height and body weight of 75kg, what i do to join to this cource, where i get the application form...
please reply............
4th March 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hey i am in 13th i have studied from science stream 63% scored in 12th can i join for indian navy ???
12th March 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i am pass 12 with 60%(sci),with pcm group &i am20 year old can i join indian navi????
24th March 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th currently. I have sent an interview application form. I am 158 cm tall and i have a weight of 55 kg. what are the qualification i need to get selected? when is the interview conducted? what are the procedures i need to follow?
11th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How I can join navy.I m now in second year in electrical&power engineering. I want to know the differant
exam for navy.
9th May 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what's d meaning of navy??....
24th May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 64% in my 12th board exam(science stream) and wish to join indian navy. what are my prospects in these area?
25th May 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,iam sriram iam doing my BE ECE and i want to join in indian navy and i want to know if i get course completion certificate will play some major role in my resume to join in navy and then
i scored above 65% in both 10th and 12th and iam 178cm with 80 kg.if u reply me for this it will be so helpful for my future.
thanks in advance.
8th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my 12th percentage are 71.but my P.C.M. percentage are 68. Will be join us indian navy or indian army
11th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am clear the diploma in ece with 57% marks can i join indian navy and plese explain the sellection procedure
15th June 2011, 09:44 PM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

Yes Definately ! you can join Indian navy after 12th.

If you have passed your Intermediate with Science stream with compulsory subjects of Physics and Mathematics and Optional subjects of Chemistry or Biology or Computers.

The candidate should be physically fit for enrolement into Indian Navy.

You should be of the age between 17-21 years.

Only Unmarried male Indian citizens only eligible to apply for Indian Navy.

Medical Standards -

- Candidate should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease and Disability.

- minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight depending on the age and height of the candidate.

So, if you are eligible, then you have to appear in the written examinations which contains multiple choice questions from math, Science, English and G.K.

If you cleared this exams, then you will be eligible to appear in the Physical Test.
Thanks
18th June 2011, 03:23 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
you can join indian navy by qualifying nda exam held by upsc. its detail will be available on www.upsc.gov.in
18th June 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma engineering(electronics) and i wish to join indian navy,plz guide me sir,how can i apply?
20th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

student and i had complete my 12th and i got 57.33% and i wish to join indian navy so please tell how would i join indian navy[/QUOTE]
24th June 2011, 04:59 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re:Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND:-
in tech,nical branch, a commerce student can not join indian navy.....
because a candidate must have pcm ( physics, chemistry and math)
but as u don't have any one of these subject, so u can't apply for this.....
2nd your marks is very less in according, to that of recuirment ..... and i don't thinks u can get it..........
but don"t take at your heart that , navy required some cooks , sfaiwallas etc with low %age .....they can easily apply for it
now if u do any degree in law , then u can apply
good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by engiyy View Post
dear friend:-
as per recuirement of navy and air force candidate must have at least 70% in +2 in physics and math ...... but as your %age is very small...then i will say u can not go to higher branch with these marks........
but if u do bsc and b.tec with good marks then u can go to higher branches.......

now if u want to join navy and air force then after and only after +2 with these marks... then u are unable to get good job.....
but some jobs such sfaiwallas, cooks also u can get in navy....it also require some some less marks

please always buy employment news paper and read it ... many defence jobs comes on it

good luck

Quote:
How much marks is neccesarry in phisics, maths ,chem &bio to join navy.
dear friend:
if you want to join indian navy..you must have good marks..
you must have at least 70% in aggregate in physics , chemistry and maths,
but for small branches less marks are required such aS IN SFAIWALLS... COOKS ETC.....

GOOD LUCK

Quote:
I am appearing for 12th science in 2011 and till I get my result, I will be 20 years of age. As per the NDA age qualification criteria maximum age should be 19 years. is there any other way to join indian army?
DEAR FRIEND:-
I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT INDIAN ARMY...
as after +2 if you want to join indian army then your age must be 19 ...
but if u don't have this ..then don't fear...
u will have to countinue your study...... be graduate...because after it there are many opportunity in this field
thanks....................
24th June 2011, 05:50 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Quote:
Hello, experts. good afternoon I am abhijit tamdalge from
sangli[maharashtra]. i completed HSC science with PCB
[PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY] and also graduation in
management[BBA].then can i join navy? how and for what post? my age is
23year.plwase give your opinion
dear friend:-
i think that u are not eligible for it ...because along with physics , maths is very necessary......even chemistry is not ...
but as u have boilogy and chemistry.... then i don;t think that you will enter easily in indian navy... but after your graduation you can easily go in this field...... i give you a site where u can find and check your requirement....
good luck
1st July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed 12 class in 2011 year from pcm with 68.30% so how can i join indian navy, indian army and tes my age is 19year 5month 10 days plz reply quickly
5th August 2011, 12:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs down Re: Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Quote:
Hey friend,

No you are not eligible for the NDA exam.

You can apply join in Indian Navy by writing the NDA exam as there are provisions for getting into Indian navy and as you have finished you +2 you are eligible for the exam,the other criteria's which you must possess for Indian navy are:

For Indian Naval wing:

The candidates must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years and must have completed +2 from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as subjects.

You must also be physically fit while appearing as it is very important standard.

You need to have physics and mathematics as subjects while passing out of +2 but as you have finished your +2 in commerce you don't withstand chances for writing this exam.

Thank you.
17th August 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,mere 12th me 58.62 hai.kya mein indian navy join kar sakta hu.reply fast
19th August 2011, 07:47 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

yes, you can join in Indian Navy.

you can get chance in Indian Navy after graduation.

1.through UPSC exam you can get chance in Indian Navy.

this exam you can appear after your graduation course.
5th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,I SCORED 37 MARK IN ENGLISH BUT 57% IN 10tH AND WISH TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY IN OFFICER RANK?
9th October 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th std of science faculty. I want join Indian Navy after 12th examination. am I able to join Indian Navy after 12th examination
11th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 science student, i want to join indian navy, what are the qualifications for indian navy? What are the cources and places in kerala, what are the jobs and salary for this? Say all thing about this.
14th October 2011, 11:45 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Since you are from commerce backgraound with the qualification of +2, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy. This does not mean that candidates from commerce background are not eligible but you must hold first class degree in this stream. With a first class bachelors degree in commerce or related field, you will be eligible to join through Short Service Commission in the logistics department.
So, if you are keen to join Indian Navy, you must complete your bachelor's programme with a first class degree.
For any other particular information, you may visit the official website of Indian Navy.
www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
16th October 2011, 12:44 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Scored 57.33% in 12th and wish to join Indian Navy : How to join Indian Navy?

Quote:
10+2 appearing/ pass out students can appear for NDA examination if they are willing to join Indian defence forces.

NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Secvice Commission (UPSC)twice in a year in the month of April and august.

To be eligible for NDA exam, the candidate must be a male Indian candidate within the age of 16 1/2 to 19 years and must have did 10+2. 10+2 appearing students may also apply provisionally for the exam.

www.upsc.gov.in
19th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Sc(Electronics) with 84% & i am interested to Join in Indian Navy.How to Join?
19th October 2011, 10:11 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You scored 57.33% in your 12th standard.

You can join Indian Navy.

But if you are interested to join Indian Navy then you will have to sit for NDA examination.

Criteria Details :

1.You must be Indian.
2.Your age should be within 18 to 24 years.
3.You must complete your 10+2 standard.
20th October 2011, 12:53 AM
goutambiswas87

sorry friend,you are not eligible in Indian Navy.For joining Indian Navy,you to apply for Navy exam and that is conducted through UPSC.
for applying the exam you should have min 60% marks in 12th standard.
so,on that basic,you are not eligible...

thanks...
20th October 2011, 02:50 PM
GALAXYY

dear friend,

You scored 57.33% in your 12th standard.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality :- Indian.
Marital Status :- Unmarried.
Educational Qualifications :- You have to pass 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate.
Age Limits :- 15 to 18 years.

Physical Standards:-
Minimum height: 157 cm
Minimum eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9
Color perception: CP II

Application Procedure:
You have to complete the application form as per format given in the Employment News on a plain paper either handwritten or typed if you are fulfilled with the eligibility criteria.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Navy English davp .pdf(118.9 KB, 117 views)
28th October 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

passed plus 2..2010-2011..scored 66% marks...science group..now 18 years old...can i join indian navy this year...if yes..how...?yedukrishnan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?