18th April 2015, 03:17 PM
arzookumar

Default Re: lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?

Yes , you can take admission in b.tech 2nd year after completing diploma but you take only which branch as you taken in diploma courses and now at a time no any colleges and unverisities to provide to take another branch in b.tech courses .
so, that means if you are doing diploma with civil branch you must take same branch in b.tech
Note:-Diploma holders must attend state gov. lateral entry process through which you can direct entry in b.tech 2nd year.
but IIT (main) and IIT (advance) is not held above this process.

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Tech lateral entry in Kerala after completing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  6. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  8. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  9. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  10. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Procedure to take admission through lateral entry in B.Arch course after Diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission to study Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma from PTU?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  15. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  16. How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
31st August 2015, 10:54 AM
deepak123@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowhar Abass View Post
i am going to complete my diploma in civil Engg now i want to take admission in btech.please give me informatioin
Yes you can do b-tech after competing your diploma in civil there are so many university 🎓 that refer students for lateral entry btech course Uttar Pradesh technical university also conduct UPSEE exam every year in month of April. You can apply for that and so many other universities also conduct there own exam for the same.
28th January 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering can I do btech in mechanical engineering lateral entry
30th May 2017, 12:46 AM
Raghul josh

I'm completed my Dce in sastra with 82% I want to get b tech course in same sastra university will I get it?
23rd September 2017, 04:33 PM
spike.raghu

After completion of Diploma, you need to prepare for JEE Lateral Entry. Get a good score and get placed in a good institution. But in some cases you won't need to appear JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?