17th July 2010, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

I have got 84% in 10th,51% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in BTECH.I AM A Final YEAR student and i had 2 years gap in my studies.what are your sugestions for me?will i be eligible for campus interviews??
20th July 2010, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

hey... i secured only 53% in 10th and 57% in 12th... i got exactly 60% in B.E(ECE).. whether i am eligible for MNC companies???
6th August 2010, 01:45 AM

hi i have 11 month work ex in a top company of India n have 50% marks in 10 n 59% in 12, 62% in my grads and currently persuing mba from good college whats my chance to get in good company

13th August 2010, 01:51 AM

hey sorry dudes... my opnion is different???kam ho ya jada percent job to lagega har ek ko. bas fark itna hai ki pay kitna hoga.
dekho bhai logo pay ke bare me jada socho mat, dekho ki job nature kya hai pahle to, takki usi xperiencepe tume acha job aage mile.
ya phir ek shotcut hai...... go for govt jobs, most govt jobs have criteria betwn 55 to 60.in case bank jobs to hai hi.
nai hua to emloyment card naikal lo.wo bhi nahi hau to last but not least... lecturer to ban hi sakte ho..
yaro india me itne bure din nai aaye ki enggko ghar baitna pade.... best luck to all.
Sachin,
HR,Infosys
14th August 2010, 01:34 PM

hi i got 65% in 10th,63% in 2,58% in Bsc , 8.07 CGPA in MCA is it possible to get chance in MNCs like TCS,IBM,INFOSIS,WIPRO ...... plz give your valuable words...............
15th August 2010, 01:06 AM
kool

There are a lot of companies which doesn't demand 60% marks in 10th or +2.
They recruits as per candidate's merit.
Many friends have mentioned name of a lots of companies above, you can check it.
Otherwise you can join consultancies which provides you the chances of placement as per your requirements.
Otherwise you can visit the following sites which alert you the job oportunity:
www.naukri.com
www.freshersworld.com

19th August 2010, 12:27 PM

i m hvin below 60% in 10th and 12th and in b.tech 67% as an agg. niit centre is offrin 100%
placement prog in java diploma course ,shud i opt for dat . i m in a real need for a job. plz help
20th August 2010, 11:50 PM
Bishwajit Giri

There r so many IT S/W companies which want more than 65% marks in campusing such as TCS,CTS,INFOSYS

But dont worry there r so many small comanies such as Infogen,Lava,Hier etc in India specially in Bangalaru ,Mumbai etc

i say u msy study further in M.Tech or MBA otherwise u can apply in small company online or offline

after 2yr-3yr experience u can apply MNCs
22nd August 2010, 09:21 AM
cenaetion

As u secured less than 60% marks in your graduation, so it will create a lot of problem to seat in campus placement.. the companies which are come in your college campus want at least 60% aggregate, so u r not eligible to seat in campus placement..

there are some software company in which u can apply for a job, but they will pay u less salary...

so for better future i will suggest u to go for higher study..

all the best..
5th September 2010, 02:23 PM

i have 86% in sslc, 74% puc and 56% in BE[ISE], a also have 6 months experience in Microsoft technologies like C# .Net ADO .Net and MS SQL server, i also have completed Microsoft certification exam 70-432 and CCNA training by jetking . Please any one guide me to get some good pay scale job.
6th September 2010, 12:19 PM

i m btch 7.3 i got 56.3 in 12th n 68% in 10th n yr gap btn 10 n 12 is 2yrs can i get good job init cmpny
8th September 2010, 01:06 PM

SIR/MAM,

I got 65.02% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 68.52% in diploma(ECE) which is 10th based, 70.66% in final yr of B.tech(CSE- lateral entry)which is diploma based.
PLZ suggest Some COmpanies......it is my placement time.
Should exclude my 12th marks?? TPO is not agreed to exclude my 12th marks..
reply ASAP
8th September 2010, 10:36 PM

i have 63.75% in M.E and 57.8% in H.S&60%in B.Tech . can i get job in software companies? plz sugest some companies. thank you.

yours faithfully
Smritikana Ghoshal
B.Tech in IT.
9th September 2010, 10:02 AM
meeria

at first tell you that please register your name with cv in
www.naukri.com

don't worry you can get chance off campussing in many company

like............
1.ASL Technologies Ltd., New Delhi
2.Apt Software Avenues Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta

3 Cellnext Solutions Ltd, New Delhi

i think if you complete your M.tech or MBA after B.tech that will be better
then you have many option in you hand............

as you wish

9th September 2010, 08:58 PM
asahu47

hii..
good softwear company take 60% carrer so i advice u to take further studies ...like mba or m,techh..

but some of the company which take below 60% are,,
Amsoft Systems Pvt Ltd, New Delhi

AXS Online (P) Ltd, Bangalore
Bangalore Software Services Ltd, Bangalore
Bharti Infotrac Ltd., New Delhi
Cellnext Solutions Ltd, New Delhi

good luck..
22nd September 2010, 02:24 AM

most of the companies asked above 60% of last education(like degree,pg ) not required inter ,this is correct or not
12th October 2010, 08:43 AM

If a company says eligble criteria as 60%,what does it mean??Is it from 1st to 8th semesters 60% or last 4 semesters as 60%??this is bcos i have 62% from 1st to 8th semesters where as last 4 semesters i have 58%.So i get confused if a company says 60% as criteria...can any one please expand on this and clarify my doubt...its urgent
27th November 2010, 05:24 PM

i m also not eligible for campus placement can u give me some more companies that allow below 60% in 10th...
3rd December 2010, 03:44 PM

Where can I find the right way to get a job in IT companies If I have through 60% except 12th(58%), in Banglore or Pune? Please suggest me...
5th December 2010, 04:46 PM

Hi i have 80% in 10th,55% in 12th,84% in diploma and 65% in degree, i m a lateral entry student. i have only 55% in 12th, company considers 10th,12th,diploma and degree % or 10th diploma and degree %. which criteria is processed please tell
6th December 2010, 10:37 AM

i have 6.84 cgpa can i eligible for tcs,cts?????
8th December 2010, 12:35 PM

i have 76% in 10th,82 in 12th standards but 57% in B.tech.am i eligible for job????
9th December 2010, 02:53 PM

hi,now i am just final yr student in btech in ece stream upto 7th sem i got 57.64 but i got in 12th sdt 82% n 10th i hav got 76% can i get a ITjos for good company ..... like cts,tcs,wipro..plz help me to provied some valuabel word..plz
9th December 2010, 02:56 PM

hi,now i am just final yr student in btrec in ece stream upto 7th sem i got 57 but i got in 12th sdt 82.1% n 10th i hav got 76 can i get a ITjos for good company ..... like cts,tcs,wipro..plz help me to provied some valuabel word..plz
11th December 2010, 04:22 PM

hiiii,i completed my mca 2006-09. i have 1 backlog which is covered in 2010. and i have 55% in inter. in ssc,degree, mca i have more than 70% i want to join in a mnc company will i can? if not suggest me some companies. your suggestion helps me alot..
16th December 2010, 02:25 PM

there should be no criteria for placement as no person can be trusted on his /her capabilities by written test or criteria rather to interact with that student because nowadays students make a group and sit with some intellligent student and with his mind go through written test so according to me there must be no written test and criterias at all. rather only interviews must be there as the pressure on students are increasing and going in depression those students who are very simple.its crap!
18th December 2010, 10:28 AM

Hi i have 80% in 10th,55% in 12th,84% in diploma and 65% in degree, i m a lateral entry student. i have only 55% in 12th, company considers 10th,12th,diploma and degree % or 10th diploma and degree %. which criteria is processed please tell
18th December 2010, 10:28 AM

23rd December 2010, 12:43 AM

i have less then 60per in 10th and the bca plz considers company in indore , or in mp
28th December 2010, 11:36 PM

My name is Atul i had less than 40% marks in my tenth and after that I did my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and i got 62% marks. my question is that, can my tenth marks will affect my future growth. can i apply for high level jobs in big companies companies. by the way right now i am working in electronics company which has good reputation in the market. i am also doing degree from IETE through correspondence.
Plz. tell me what to do?
29th December 2010, 10:51 PM
anuragbhulyan

Yeah many Software companies allow to get recruited by them even if u dont have 60% throughout or aggregate. If you don't have 60 % marks then its difficult to attend or fulfill many companies criteria,because they need throughout or aggregate percentage,so its difficult to get job from your college,
Its all done when a company coming to your college but when we talk about open campus placement then you are eligible for the company because in open campus many company don't want or there will be no criteria related to percentage.

So if u have talent then no one can stop you.n one more thing you must prepare a programing language like c,c++ or java.
and a technical subject also needed.

All the very best.
1st January 2011, 05:01 PM

hello sir
i am studying 7th semester E&C and mine CGPA is 5.87 is any jobs for me in IT companies
1st January 2011, 05:48 PM

i have 55% how could i settle ? in any company not necessarily mnc's
6th January 2011, 12:20 AM

i have 54% in 10th,49% in 12th and 64% in B.E.
any company is there who have recruiting with in this criterion
6th January 2011, 01:45 PM

sir i have 59 percent in 10th ,after i got 60 percent up to b.tech, what r the companies accept this eligibility,plz tell me sir
12th January 2011, 01:02 PM

i've 59% in BE and i want to do higher studies. which is best MBA or M tech??
13th January 2011, 02:38 PM

i have 74% in 10th, 49% in 12th, n 60% upto 4th sem which cmpany will allow me
18th January 2011, 07:53 PM

78% -- 10th
56% -- 12th
60% -- b.tech

please suggest me how to apply for job in IT COMPANIES

i m in 4th year and will be completing my course by may 2011
20th January 2011, 07:02 PM

i don t like the cts company because of 60% mantotary to attend the interview.,please any one apply police case to that company
21st January 2011, 06:25 PM

plz tell me dear i have two years gap between UG and PG. what will effect on my placement ?
22nd January 2011, 11:21 PM

hi...
i have 58% in mca and 60% graduation.....and 76% in both 10th and 12th...
in which company i can find job...
30th January 2011, 12:10 AM

Dear friends,

I done my 10% with 55% and inter with 55%(compartmental) and i stopped studying after this situation. Now i done my graduation with 59.5%, after that i done job for 2 yrs. Now i am very much interested to do my mca (regular), if i scored a good percentage in mca and with good knowledge , will the it companies accept me to face the interview with the above percentages, if they accept what would be the pay scale....
4th February 2011, 07:37 PM

i hv scored 59% in 10th ,57.4% in 12th and 69% in b.tech EC plz suggest me some compnz name for recruitment.......
7th February 2011, 10:06 PM

plz send me list of IT company for recruiting below 60% for mca folks........
15th February 2011, 09:16 AM

i had 70 % in 10th, 82 % in inter, and only 53.55 % in b.tech , im ding pgdm now, is it the correct decision and do i face any problem during placements?
18th February 2011, 12:26 PM

hi manohar here, i am graduate in BE CSE i have 52% aggregate my English is also not good but my condition is very bad , please any one suggest me to get job anywhere i am ready to work so please refer me for job please it is very essential for me please .
manohar
19th February 2011, 11:00 PM
nitingoplani88

NEWGEN APPS allows all gap....but you have to make strong in JAVA
and beside this there are many big firms which allows so but NEWGEN APPS is a reputed one
1st March 2011, 03:54 PM

i have 59% in btech and 80% above in both ssc and inter.i have good communication skiils,pls suggest anything for me...
3rd March 2011, 06:39 PM
melwynjensen

Smile Re: Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment?

i have 59% in btech and 80% above in both ssc and inter.i have good communication skiils,pls suggest anything for me...
hello friend...

Its really hard to take when big IT giants like TCS,Wipro,Satyam,Accenture etc. keep the eligibility mark for graduation as 60% but you dont have to worry friend there are lot more small companies out there where they wont see marks but just your performance so if you are in final yr try to concentrate on your project and come up with some good innovative idea where in you can showcase it and get a job or try to finish some certification course like SCJP(java), CCNA(Network),ORACLE(Database) etc. where you interested.. after getting some experience in the small companies then you can jump to any big companies with the experience in hand... so cheer up friend and work hard... sure you are going to shine in future....

All the Best...
8th March 2011, 07:43 PM

i have 59.51% aggrigate in engineering cs all companies ask for 60% so can i round of my aggrigate to 60% and attend the interviews