31st July 2011, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

Can I have the oppurtunity to be a lecturer in govt colleges in India without qualifying net exam but having a Phd degree?

1. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  3. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for lecturer post in government degree colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  5. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  6. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  7. How may I get previous year papers of APPSC degree lecturer exam in Telugu?
  8. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  10. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  11. If I complete PhD in Political science, can I apply for Lecturer post in colleges? -- [New]
  12. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
  13. Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?
  14. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  17. Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
12th August 2011, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Without NET exam can we apply for appsc lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges?

without phd degree can i get a permanent job of a lecturer in any government institution?
29th August 2011, 09:33 AM

may i know how many applied for degree lecturers in AP govt.degree collages, especially for Telugu subject.
thank u
-Dr.slv. uma
15th September 2011, 08:21 PM

may i know how many applied & attend the exam of appsc degre collge lecturers especially in hindi subject
thank u
m.m.rao
29th September 2011, 11:31 AM

i have a experience of 3 years in physics subject. i completed my msc physics in gulbarga university`
13th October 2011, 05:34 PM

i hav 54.56 % can i apply net
17th October 2011, 01:55 PM

Degree lecturers notification for NET Qualified people, when will be released?
17th October 2011, 01:57 PM
ravigullapudi

when did the notification come for contract degree lecturers in govt colleges
19th October 2011, 07:18 AM

is there any scope of becoming a lecture after doing MBA???
22nd October 2011, 09:17 AM

i have done my B-tech with computer science can i have a chance to apply for the govern college lecturer post
30th October 2011, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by thulasi View Post
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]I have completed my mca(2009).. i dint write NET or any such exam.. am i eligible to apply for the post of appsc-lecturer jobs in govt degree colleges.. please let me know.. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
save the msc microbiology persons.they are eligibility for botany govt should accept this
31st October 2011, 12:35 AM
imcool.raone

HI dear,

The eligibility criteria for NET examination states that a candidate should

have at least 55% marks in Masters if he/she belongs to GEN/OBC category

but, if the candidate belong to SC/ST category then he/she is supposed

to have at least 50% in Masters.

Therefore you are eligible for the exam. Your marks in 12th and in Graduation

don't matter in NET.

12th November 2011, 12:38 PM

I have completed my m.SC. BIOCHEMISTRY WITH 68%. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DEGREE LECTURERS WITHOUT NET?
13th November 2011, 12:20 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

don't matter in NET.
29th November 2011, 06:06 PM
shubhambiswas

13th December 2011, 03:26 PM

hello friends ,,,
I m PGDM NEt.what is my next step?can any one guide me ?i hv no idea regarding this.
23rd December 2011, 09:03 PM
satyanarayana. yajaman

Default Re: physical director posts in degree collegs

Degree lecturers notification for NET Qualified people, when will be released?
my date of birth is 01-07-1970. i have qualified SLET in physical education. now i am working is PET in chittoor District. iam i eligible for lecturer in degree college?
29th December 2011, 04:46 PM

could you please answer the above question?
no.. you are not eligibe for degee lecturership.. but you are eligible for government junior lecture exam
30th December 2011, 04:48 PM

I have got passed M.B.A. with 57% and pursuing Ph.D in JNTUH and written NET in December. I wrote well and I hope that i Will qualify in NET. Can I apply for the Government Degree college posts, because i am waiting for the net results.
2nd January 2012, 06:59 PM

mca and mtech with net is eligible for gov degree lecturer
25th January 2012, 06:58 PM

I have completed MBA (Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. I am presently pursuing Ph.D. I wish to know whether I am eligible for applying post for Degree Lecturers for Commerce Subject. My degree background is B.Com. Recently a Notification has been issued by APPSC for fillingup of Degree Lecturer. Hence kindly clarify whether I can apply for Degree Lecturer for Commerce Subject as I have relevent qualification(which covers commerce topics).

Thanking you Sir,

Sagar
4th March 2012, 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;63991]

Respected sir, I didn't write the NET exam. I don't have any score in NET exam. Is it possible for me to apply for degree lectuer in GOVT. colleges.
9th July 2013, 12:17 AM

hi..can a M.sc biochemistry or M.sc biotechnology completed person is eligible for JL post...plz help me regarding this