20th September 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?

Due to family issue i dropped my education and continued back. Engineering 1yr i completed and later i dropped and again i continued back after two year but my % is good around 80 every semester. Will it be problem for my campus selection??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  2. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  3. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  4. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 2 years gap between 12th to B.Tech?
  6. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  7. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  8. Can I be eligible for various IT Giants like Infosys, ICS, WIPRO after having 2 years gap
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  11. Placement in Infosys with two gap years between 12th standard and B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for infosys or any other good company after scoring 65% in B.Tech, 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th with 3 years gap in between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  15. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  16. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
6th May 2021, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?

Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 2 years gap between 12th STD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?