2nd September 2013, 04:52 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.?

I think you have completed you bachelor degree in EEE with 60% of marks.Then you try for job.If won't get any job.My suggestion is to write GATE exam.Do well in the gate and get admission into MTech.Once you have completed you MTech you may get few more chances than before.Some of companies are selecting the students based on their gate score.So based on your gate score also you apply for job.
ALL THE BEST
23rd October 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.?

sir,
i have got 58% in class 12th(cbse) currently i am doing B.E. so am i eligible to give IES,PSU'S ANT GATE exam after completing my B.E.
sir, plz answer my question
5th December 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my b.e(eee) pursuing 90%,and 93%in my inter,and 94% in my 10th.can you suggest me whether to do my gate or to go for a job or can i try another feild...
8th January 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I would like to know whether a 2 years drop after btech affect your chances in getting placed in PSUs like IOCL, NTPC? If I have done any job (not related to my field) , will it count as work experience?
My profile
B.E. EEE 79% | 12th 85% | 10th 86%.
I'm not interested in joining an IT company.
Due to some family issues my GATE preps have been affected. I'm planning to re-appear for GATE 16.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?