7th March 2013, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

i want do summer training in any multinational automobile company in india so plz suggest me

1. Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?
  2. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  4. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  6. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  9. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  10. How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?
  11. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  13. Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?
  14. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  15. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  16. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  17. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How can i do industrial training in DMRC being a 3rd year Mechanical student? -- [New]
18th March 2013, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

how many training fee is taken by bhel
24th March 2013, 04:21 PM

hiiiiiiiii... sr i am the student of 3rd electrical branche now i want to traning at kota super thermal power plant so how can i apply where
my e mail [email protected]
6th April 2013, 02:34 AM

i have to join summer industrial training in DMRC.so please guide me the process of joining.
i will very thankful to you.
thanking you.
Email ID :[email protected]
Contact No. : 91-9927868078
: 91-8954562006
7th April 2013, 06:27 PM

Sir i am a student of civil engineering .please tel me the procedure that how can i apply for summer training in ONGC dehradun.
Kindly send me the information.
21st May 2013, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Summer training in bhel after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

[[email protected];419001]
Originally Posted by Dixit
3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
E Mail ID: [email protected]
i am student of 3rd year mechanical branch.......how i apply for internship or 6 months training in bhel company????
29th May 2013, 12:45 AM
amit89itbhu

You may follow the following methods

1. Send your CV and Statement of Purpose to company HR
This is the least effective method but still you should try it

2. Try to push your CV and SOP through any friend/relative/personal contact working at good position in the company.

3. Try to find your alumni working in these company . Alumni always helps

25th July 2013, 03:02 AM

I am studet of( R.G.T.U) Bhopal B.E Mecchanical engg.. final year student . I want to training bhel, iocl ntpc
plz inform training
26th July 2013, 04:23 PM
sadique anwar

plz suggest me, how to apply in 6 moth traning in bhel & other mechanical company
8th August 2013, 10:15 PM

I am rekha paudel studyng bteach chemical engineering.i want 2 do training on this coming dec,pls send details in my mail [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 04:31 PM
abhinavarora23

Default 6 months industrial training in DMRC

sir, i am b.tech final year student. i have read your post regarding industrial training in DMRC, it's being posted in 2011 so, i think you might got your training in DMRC. so, can you please help me or tell the instructions by which i got my training through DMRC. i be very thankfull to you .
16th October 2013, 12:52 PM

I am a student of 3rd year, mechanical & i want to do implant training in iocl. plz tell me the procedure and give the postal address so that i can send my bonafide cirtificates there.
my email id is [email protected]
2nd January 2014, 04:52 PM

Hello Sir, I am btech final year student with ECE branch want to do training from L & T could you please explain me the procedure for the same by sending me a mail on [email protected]. Thankyou sir
15th January 2014, 03:14 PM

Hello sir,
I am Anuj kumar Singh B.E 3rd year mechanichal student.I want to training in(TATA MOTAR,SAIL,NTPC,L&T)in JHARKHAND state. Please inform me.

send msg.08122264117
15th January 2014, 03:27 PM

Hello sir,
I am uday kumar 3rd year mechanical engg.student. i want to do the training in(bhel sail ntpc bel l&t tata motors essars)in jharkhand state.kindly inform me sir.

send msg.8682827808
15th January 2014, 03:38 PM

Hello sir,
My self Surendra Kumar Prasad 3rd year B.E Mechanical student.i want to do the training in (BHEL,TATA MOTORS, BEL,NTPC,L&T,SAIL,ESSAR).How can apply this.please inform me sir.
send msg.08608974350
13th February 2014, 07:11 PM

Sir i am third year mechanical engineering student i apply summer training in iocl industry so please sir give the procedure of apply
18th February 2014, 07:12 PM

3rd year summer training B.Tech.E&C Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
send sms:9413714424
3rd March 2014, 10:51 PM

can students of computer science apply for training in dmrc navigation department??
m pursuing btech in cs branch..
18th March 2014, 11:56 AM

I am 3rd year Civil Engineering student from IIT Kharagpur and want to summer intern under your esteemed coy pl advice me how to get it
My Email add: [email protected]
24th March 2014, 03:12 AM
amit143kumar

Pls help me i am amit frm chandigarh i'm a diploma student trade civil want to do summer training for 45 days in dmrc or dlf pls help me
10th April 2014, 01:54 AM

sir i roshan yadav and i am persuing b.teck in 3rd year and to do a training intrainship plese send me reply on the my mail id [email protected]
10th April 2014, 12:13 PM

Sir i am persuing b.tech(ME) 2nd year,could you please tell me the whole process of getting summer training in DMRC.My email id is [email protected] and my contact no. is 7503835389. Thank you.
22nd April 2014, 05:32 PM
rafique alam

Default md

2rd year summer training dip.in. Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
sand sms:9911411594,9555750350[/QUOTE]
24th April 2014, 11:46 PM

I AM PERSUING B.E IN ELECTRONICS AND COMM.
I WANT TO DO TRAINING FROM DMRC(DELHI METRO).
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE...???
HOW I CAN DO TRAINING FROM DMRC...???
17th May 2014, 07:55 PM

I m Abhijeet ,student of student of diploma mechanical engineering of 4 sem ,i want to do summer training in DMRC. So can i do training there? if i do, how can i apply for that?
17th May 2014, 08:11 PM

sir i m Abhijeet of diploma mechanical engineering of 2nd year. sir plz tell me the process how to join the summer training in dmrc ,my email id [email protected] 9729225120
22nd July 2014, 01:00 PM

i wants to intership in any mechanical company...plzz inform me hpw can i aply for intership in l t ,ongc etc.company...
my email id is [email protected]
11th March 2015, 03:54 PM

sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year form civil brabch. i want to apply to do training in nbcc ranchi so sir tell me procedure , how can i apply / i am badal singh my mobile no -7870427436 and email id [email protected] / six month before i have been take training in railway ranchi.
4th April 2015, 05:36 PM

sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year form mechanical branch. i want to apply to do training in L&T n ongc surta so sir tell me procedure , how can i apply / i am Mohanty sameer my mobile no - 7728971120,7405242943 and email [email protected]/ 45 days before i have been take training.
7th May 2015, 11:11 PM

i am in deploma in 2nd electrical engg. .as my examinations are over and i want summer training for 28 days .so suggest me for training institute.
email : [email protected]

Hari Narayan Verma
25th May 2015, 10:16 AM

I am B.Tech 2nd year student. My branch is mechanical and automation . How can do apply the tranning.please advise me.
My Email id.([email protected])
My mobile no.(9560293925)
Please qick advise me sir.
27th June 2015, 04:34 PM
Nickmadins

Sir i am a student persuing b.tech 3rd year from mechanical branch. I want to apply to do training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC for 4 to 6 weeks. Please tell me procedure how can i apply. My name is NIKHIL KAMBOJ, mob no. +919736450025, email id- [email protected]
27th January 2017, 12:27 AM

I AM A SECOND YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT I WANT TO PURSUE MY TRAINING FOR ONE AND A HALF MONTH KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE COMPANY WHERE I CAN PURSUE MY TRAINING IN DELHI ,PUNJAB AND HARYANA?????
23rd March 2019, 06:23 PM

Dear sir How to apply for summer training in these companies
Send e mail [email protected]