1st March 2012, 11:38 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after BCA? Should i do MCA or M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing bca now n later i will be doing mca please suggest best universites for mca.
Hi,
Lots of university provided MCA degree.

RGTU , Bhopal University
IITs
Kanpur University
Pune University etc.
27th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after BCA? Should i do MCA or M.Tech?

hello...Sir i did my 10th & 12th with 50 percent marks and i have done bca with 60 percent marks.so can i get the job in mnc's like TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS...IN SOFTWARE FIELD D...
24th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing graduation in BSc-IT so after completing my post graduation in MSc-IT,can i be a software eneineer
14th December 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

how to become good programmer in c by refering text or learning practical
28th June 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hey now I comlete bca course.
Pls tell me how to find better job?
What will I do for better job?now pls pls tell me
1st July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year BCA know. so after this year i planning to do MCA. but due to some problems i want to go for job in day time and go for evening colleges for doing MCA. IS IT ANY PROBLEM BY doing like this?
9th October 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

BCA after MCA is the best
10th June 2015, 05:44 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

The correct procedure is you should apply for MCA after completing BCA.
because after completing BCA+MCA you will get a handsome salary from job.
But if you want to do job you can apply for the job there is no such issue regarding that.
You have to apply off campus for that.
There are many companies like :- TCS , WIPRO, INFOSIS.
The eligibility criteria for that is:-
You should have minimum 60% from class 10th to the Graduation level or whatever you have done till now.

all the best.
14th May 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I become software engineer after bca and MCA. And if yes what is the salary of a software engineer?
21st June 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce Student, can l become a software engineer after BCA and MCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?