27th May 2011, 01:39 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

Hi dear,

To pass in 12th board at-least you should cross 33 marks in Each and Every Subject

Even 33% over all aggregate should be there For Passing 12th Class.

In case if you fail in 12th Board Mathematics Then you need to Give compartment Exam which is just Few weeks after the Results of Board.

You need to be in touch with your School for Admit card and other Details.

Thanks
28th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

is there any necessary to get separate pass mark in theory and practical?????????????
31st May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hey! ihave left some space in my answer sheet , do it matter to me, please tell me soon as possible.
2nd June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

when will cbse 2 recounting result published?
2nd June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

when will cbse 2 recounting result published
2nd June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I KNOW THE PASSING MARKS IN CBSE EXAM FOR CLASS 10 WHICH IS 33% BUT I'M CONFUSED ON THE FACT THAT WHEATHER IT
IS COMBINED 33% TO PASS i.e 60%FROM THE SCHOOL N 40% FROM THE BOARD OR SEPERATELY
OR WHEATHER WE HAVE TO PASS IN THE 80 MARKS PAPER WHICH WOULD LATER CONVERTED INTO 40%
4th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am fail
5th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I feel the Board should given grace marks for those students who have failed in only 1 subject of the total 6 subjects.
This year 2011 there lot of comaplaints which i have read that many students got detained as they were awarded less marks in one subject.
May I request th CBSE Baord to look inot the aspects and award grace marks to those students whave got detained in only subject.
This will help the students in joining Engineering & other courses as thy wish.

Rakesh
5th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somesh Goenka View Post
Central Board Of Secondary Education or CBSE exams are conducted every year for class 10 & 12.

For CBSE you need to appear in a minimum of 5 papers.
The minimum marks required to pass the exam is 33%.

But why are aiming just to pass. CBSE exams are not very difficult and if you study even a little then im sure that you can easily score above 55-60% marks.

If you fail in mathematics then you will have to give a compartmental exam which will take place after 2 months from the declaration of results.

But if you prepare well in topics such as trigonometry and Heights and Distances then im sure you will easily score a good 65%.
This year many students who have got detained have failed only in maths. Maths is socring subject where any invigilator minimum of 33%.
There is some doubt about the valuation of Maths paper specially of Chennai Region.

Rakesh
6th June 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hi im niki i had opted 5 subjects in 12th but i failed in mathematics but except that i got 68% including information practices so what should i do???? please suggest me, and can i re appear again for the same board????
17th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i have taken 6 subjects in 12th eco,acc,english,buisiness std,maths n ph.e. now while counting my percentage do i have to take maths n phe together as they r my additional subjects and i have taken p.h.e. in 12th to increase my percentage or to take the place of subject in which i will get failed or attain lower marks
18th September 2011, 12:52 AM
praveendia

passing percentage in 12 board theory paper is 33.if a person fail than he go for compartment examination.
5th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have Pass in class 12th in five subjects not in maths.i want to gave my maths exam in july 2012....can i gave it?
5th October 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have pass in 12th class in 2010 in five subjects but not in maths.i want to give my maths exam in 2012.can i give it?please conferm it and also tell me the procedure?
30th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the marking scheme in cbse 12th board for both theory and practical??how are the marks divided and what is the minimum passing criteria in each section??
29th November 2011, 01:53 PM
sahaja mallarapu

you require 33 marks in theory and 40% marks in practical to pass the cbse exam.
you should pass both in theory as well as practical to clear the cbse board exam.
if you pass in one subject then you can give compartmental exam which will be held in the month of june or july.
30th November 2011, 01:28 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

CBSE board exam is not considered tough to pass .You may face difficulty in securing good marks but passing is not a problem .

The minimum marks for passing in any subject is 33 .

So, you will be considered passed if you can secure atleast 33 marks in all your subjects.

There is very less chances of failure as cbse tries to pass all the students .

Don't leave your answer sheet blank . atleast write the matters given in your question . Doing this will prevent you form getting failed.

But if unfortunately you get failed then you have the opportunity of passing the exam after clearing the compartment exam which is held 2 or 3 month after the declaration of the result .

Keep in touch with your school official to get your admit card for compartment.Thanks
13th December 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

at what percentage i will get commerce in cbse school by cce partten
18th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

m frm arts stream i dnt have maths in my 12th..bt nw i need maths for my further study(M.C.A) can i do from C.B.S.E as a single subject..plz rply soon guys..
27th January 2012, 11:37 AM
a444

Smile Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

sorry ,but if you fail in the any subjected so you have no any chance to give again do this .so keep hardwork .alll the best
31st January 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE GIVEN BY SCHOOL IN BOARD EXAM
5th February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th i have taken maths in extra other than music i m afraaid if i got fail in maths would i able to give my AIPMT 2012 exam,plz tell me
11th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw that fa3 n fa4 marks will be added in sa2 result or not . class 10.
13th February 2012, 01:24 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

The minimum marks required to pass the exam is 33%.

If you fail in 12th Board Mathematics Then you need to Give compartment Exam which is just Few weeks after the Results of Board.

OK
25th February 2012, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

hi i am from commerce stream n have physical education as additional.. please tell me if i fail in accounts then i wil be cosidered as fail or pass?
27th February 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have my math board exam on Friday 10th garde . And I'm really worried for it . Will the correction be tough ?
27th February 2012, 06:40 PM
ANKUSH 8130161921

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsalaan View Post
the pass marks for each paper in cbse examination is

33%.... In case a student fails to score above 33%

he will have to appear in comparttmental examination

i.e. Special examination for such candidates.

You can appear again in comptt. And pass the subject.. Finally

on passing this you will get certificates and you can go for higher studies.

You have to apply/register separately and you can then appear

dates are anounced some days after declaration of the results.
i am ankush any question ple contact-8130161921
4th March 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i solved only 35 marks in maths sa2 exam in class 10th? is any chance to get sueccess in the exam?
4th March 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in social exam in 10th class. . . .what is the passing marks shuld i get to pass it out of 80 in cce school exam. . . . in cbse school
5th March 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

IF I GOT E1 E2 GRADE LIKE 20-23 IN MATHS IN 10 BOARD EXAM AND MY PRACTICLE SA1 SA2 ARE THEN I PASS/FAIL PLEASE ANSWERED ME I AM SO NERVOUS ABOUT IT ..... I NOT BE ABEL TO SOLVE MATHS PAPER FAST
5th March 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i have an additional subject in 12 if ifail in two subjects will i have to give compartment for both the subjects
5th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

if i am fail in physics only can i give comptt. exam? in my 12th class result will the cmptt. be mentioned?
5th March 2012, 05:41 PM
djndsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehainssan View Post
What is the Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?
for passing the cbse board exam you have to achieve atleast 33 marks in your theory paper. and if you fail in the math exam then you can aplly for the compartmental exam occuring in the month of july every year or you can reappear for the exam next year.
6th March 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks required to clear theory exam of 70 marks?plzzz reply quickly,urgent.
7th March 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I got 21 & 21 marks in phy. theory & practical respectively.Now my question is wheather I pass or fail in this subject ?
7th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

when school was taken my again exam for sa 2nd for those people who was absent in SA-2?
please tell me !
i was absent in one papper in sa 2 exam ! so when school was taken again exam of me?
7th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

in 2012 my school give me 55% but in the centop exam i not able to score more than 20 in 80.so can i pass the exam.
9th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

if i get 17 or 15 marks in phy and 27 to 28 in practicle will it b considered pass??
plz tell me m very much scared...:(
11th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have get poor marks in maths board exam in class 10th can i get maths in 11
12th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write the cbse compartment exam if i fail for 2 subjects?
12th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How read mathematics of 10th board please tell me about and routing?
12th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to obtain 33% marks in theory & practicals separately to pass physics class 12th board exam ?
12th March 2012, 09:13 PM
Shariharidas

Hi Friend,

You can write compartmental exams. The Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination.

- Students who are failed in two subjects of the Six subjects or failed in any one of the main 5 subjects are placed in compartment in those subjects provided that he/she passed the internal assessment.

- A candidate who does not appear or fails at one or all the chances of compartment shall be treated to have failed in the examination and shall be required to reappear in all the subjects at the subsequent annual examination of the Board as per syllabus and courses laid down for the examination concerned in order to pass the examination.

Thanks,
Shari
13th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in maths written exam.after adding fa 3 nd fa 4 marks will i pass???????

plzz reply soON..!!!
18th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE REQUIRED PASS MARKS IN THEORY PAPER IN 12TH CLASS FINAL EAXM.
24th March 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

if I got failed in maths and chemistry then I will be pass or fail in 12 cbse board exam
24th March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

plzzzz..tell me how much grace marks r given to pass maths of 12th clas ??
25th March 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

how much marks does compatment exam carry
27th March 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

if i get D2in 9th standard and a2 in 10 wht ill be my grade overall in 10th?
27th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

if i appear 40 marks in maths is der any chance of passing in cbse class 12th???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?