2nd May 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options for BCA students except MCA?

sir
i have just completed my b.c.a, now i want to know that m.c.a is best or b.e in cs
12th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Haaiii.....am NAISAM...
I am also a bca student.....i dont know what i do after my BCA ....now i cant studying MCA after my graduation bcz of some family problem....(i do science in 2).....please give me a solution....i like to doing MCA...bt i hve no money...so now i want a job also for going MCA.....pls help me....please think me as ur frnd,brother,son....
26th May 2011, 02:45 PM
stranger351

Smile Re: Options for BCA students except MCA?

I think MCA is good option..
Why you not accept MCA after BCA..?
However if you do not want to do MCA after BCA then you have a MBA is second good option after MCA..
MBA is management course i.e. Master in business management it is good course and job placement in this field is also good..
You can go for MBA..
or you can go for MSc which is also master degree and good course..
Now decision in your hand what you choose..
7th September 2011, 12:31 AM
manoj rajpurohit

You have mentioned that you have got very good marks, so this show that you an intelligent girl. you have also mentioned that you are a hard work girl and don`t want to go in the engineering field, so MBA degree will be best for you , in case of some technical field you can choose the IT MBA.

You should be fight the CAT and MAT entrance exam for the MBA, i think you will get a very nice college, and your future will be good.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?