21st June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to join diploma in aeronautical engineering after completion of SSC with 94.60 percentage?

I got 94.60 percent in SSC board and I want to join diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10. How I join it? Tell me about the admission process. Give list of aeronautical engineering government colleges. What is the fee? After complete diploma and degree where I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  3. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  4. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  7. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in VJIT for diploma after completion of SSC with 93.40 percentage?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
22nd June 2017, 08:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to join diploma in aeronautical engineering after completion of SSC with 94.60 percentage?

Diploma in Architecture is an 3 year diploma level course. This course improves the skills in creating, repairing, maintaining the aerospace vehicles. The eligibility, admission process and future scope is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th or equivalent in maths, physics and English as their optional subject with 45% from any recognized board.

Admission process:
- Some universities conduct entrance exams.
- Some universities give direct admission based on the previous year performance.

Fee structure:
- The fee structure for diploma is around 1Lakh to 2Lakhs. This fee structure varies based on the university and state.

Future scope:
- There are different jobs after completing diploma some of them are: airframe designer, logistics designer, composite engineer, quality manager, consultants, thermal design engineer, graduate engineer trainee, assistant technical officer, aerospace design checker.
23rd June 2017, 12:08 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to join diploma in aeronautical engineering after completion of SSC with 94.60 percentage?

>> Apply for the diploma course in the colleges with valid NATA score card
>> If you have scored more than 45% in 10th where Physics , chemistry and maths must be compulsory subject you are eligible for the diploma in aeronautic engineering.
>> Top colleges where you can apply for the diploma course is mentioned below.
*** Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and management.
*** Singhania University,
*** Shri Venkateshwara University
*** Bhubaneswar Engineering college

>> Fees of the diploma in government college will range from Rs 26,000 to 30,000 where in private colleges it can be Rs 2,00,000 per year.
23rd June 2017, 11:20 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of SSC. Minimum percentage required in SSC to pursue this course is 45% or above marks. To get admission you have to give an entrance exam conducted by your respective institution. You didn't mentioned your city so it will be difficult to tell about all the government colleges. Fees structure may vary for various institutions. Thanks
24th June 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I am interested for isro I get admission government polytechnic in mechanical engineering so what is the way for isro job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?