14th June 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in VJIT for diploma after completion of SSC with 93.40 percentage?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to get admission in VJIT for diploma after completion of SSC with 93.40 percentage? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?
  2. Procedure to get admission in VJIT to study Diploma in Technical and Applied Chemistry? When the application forms will be out?
  3. Admission in IT branch is possible at GTBIT with 9340 rank in IPU CET 2016?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission in degree from diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  8. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  9. Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage?
  11. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  14. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?
  17. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  18. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
15th June 2017, 02:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in VJIT for diploma after completion of SSC with 93.40 percentage?

=> VJIT stands for Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology.

=> Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology is a college in Hyderabad, India, established in 1999.

=> Yes, you are eigible to to get admission in VJIT for diploma after completion of SSC with 93.40 percentage.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate must have passed SSC with subjects Maths/ General Science and English from a recognized board.

Also candidate must be Indian National.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?