22nd May 2011, 09:34 PM
shri rakesh

Is an Aeronautical Engineering student eligible to join Airforce?

sir i'm 1yr aeronautical b.tech student and i want to join in airforce i'm i eligible or not if yes what i have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air Force after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?
  3. Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Airforce?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical after completing diploma? I am interested in joining in Airforce
  5. How to join IAF flying branch after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  9. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  13. Being an B.Tech(CE) student, how can I join Indian Air Force if having 6'2" height?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  17. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
9th June 2011, 12:59 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Smile Re: Is an Aeronautical Engineering student eligible to join Airforce?

In University Entry Scheme for Indian Air Force
Eligible Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) Branch would be eligible if they have undergone any one of the follwing Educational Qualifications
Four year degree qualification and secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together from a recognised university
OR
Cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)
OR
Cleared section A and B examination of Aeronautical Society of India
OR
Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
refer indian airforce website for more information.
8th January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is an Aeronautical Engineering student eligible to join Airforce?

can i join in Indianairforce after completing aeronautical engg.
17th March 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is an Aeronautical Engineering student eligible to join Airforce?

can i join iit college without iit entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?