12th May 2016, 03:25 PM
preet2020

After 3 years B.Sc Nautical Science or 4 years Marine engineering am I eligible to apply for government Bank or Railway jobs

Hello sir i just want to say that after completing my 3 year b.sc nautical science or 4 years marine engineering, am i eligible to apply in government jobs like bank or railway etc.?

13th May 2016, 12:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 3 years B.Sc Nautical Science or 4 years Marine engineering am I eligible to apply for government Bank or Railway jobs

Being a B.Sc in Nautical Science or B.tech in Marine engineering degree course you are are eligible for bank examinations for the posts of bank probationary officer and bank clerk.

The bank examinations held for recruitment of same in the nationalized bank of India you have to appear and clear either IBPS bank examinations or SBI bank examinations. Also for appearing in the same examinations you must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms in both the cases.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course with any subject of your choice from a recognized university.

* You must have good communication skills with the knowledge of working on computers are the banking works are more often than not digital.

As far as you are concerned about the job opportunity in Indian Railways then being a Marine engineering degree holder you are not eligible for group a or B jobs as for these the trade of your B.tech degree must be one of Mechanical, Electrical or Civil.

For more details about the bank examinations you can refer to its official link that are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com.
14th May 2016, 11:54 PM
13precious

Default Re: After 3 years B.Sc Nautical Science or 4 years Marine engineering am I eligible to apply for government Bank or Railway jobs

Yes you are eligible for banking exam after completing B.sc or 4 years marine engineering.

You can apply for bank PO exam .

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:- 21 to 30 years

Exam Stages:- Preliminary exam ,Mains exam

Selection Procedure:- Written exam & Interview
27th May 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my dns nautical science in Malaysia i have 12 month experience as a officer in ship i m indian so can do mba or any other courses in India
Can i eligible for bank exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?