16th July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do avionics course in bachelor engineering after completion of diploma in E&C?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am manoj after diploma in e&c can i do avionics in bachelor engineering what are the procedure to do but my percentage is over all low what to do now? Can you please let me know what would be the better option next? I just wanted to do the good one.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  2. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  4. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  5. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  6. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Bachelor in Engineering from Indian Navy obtained in this manner will be approved by AICTE as a Bachelor's degree?
  10. How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics
  11. Diploma in Chemical engineering can pursue bachelor in Pharmacy?
  12. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  14. What kind of courses I can do along with 12th Commerce?
  15. Which course is the best and which has better job opportunities?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  18. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
16th August 2015, 12:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do avionics course in bachelor engineering after completion of diploma in E&C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am manoj after diploma in e&c can i do avionics in bachelor engineering what are the procedure to do but my percentage is over all low what to do now? Can you please let me know what would be the better option next? I just wanted to do the good one.

Thank you!
Yes, you can study B.Tech in Avionics Engineering. The Diploma Holders will seek admission into the second year of the B.Tech course. One has to clear the Diploma course conducted by the state board of Technical Education. Avionics derives from aviation and electronics. It is the electronic system for use on Aircraft, Spacecraft.
9th August 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do avionics course in bachelor engineering after completion of diploma in E&C?

I am Clinton Antony I am doing Diploma in mechanical Engineering Can I do B.Tech in Avionics after complete my diploma? I want to become a scientist please guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?