22nd July 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Age of recruitment in central government inter college?

i AM 39 YEAR OLD. PASSED BED ENTRANCE . WHAT SHOULD THE AGE OF RECRUITMENT IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT INTER COLLEGE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  2. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  3. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  4. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission? -- [New]
  5. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
  6. Will there be any relaxation in age for Central Government Employees for the recruitment of PGTs in KVS or NVS?
  7. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  8. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  9. What is the age limit required for central government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  11. What is the requirement for IPS and PCS?
  12. What is the difference between CTET and TET?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D being a principal in a government inter college?
  14. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  15. What's the recruitment procedure for central government teachers? How to apply for the same? I have done M.Sc(Microbiology) degree and having B.Ed degree
  16. Whether TET Exam is necessary for becoming Class IX Teachers or not?
  17. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB exam? I have completed MSc B.Ed computer science
  18. Is there age relaxation for Central Government Employees in UPSC?
3rd September 2011, 01:35 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age of recruitment in central government inter college?

you should be atleast from diploma ,or
from be/btech.
3rd September 2011, 09:33 AM
Tulasinagababu

Age of recruitment in central government inter college is above 23 years
29th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

is chemistry compulsary with math and physics for post of teacher(L.T.) of maths/science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?