12th December 2015, 09:19 AM
amlanjyoti12345

Am I eligible to appear in Medical entrance exam next year?

Sir i have appeared in betterment exam in maths under A.H.S.E.C Assam...So tell me that whether am i eligible to appear in medical entrance next year?

12th December 2015, 09:51 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Medical entrance exam next year?

# You have appeared in betterment (improvement) examination in subject Mathematics. This means that you have already cleared 10+2 and now you want to improve the marks in the subject Mathematics by appearing again in subject Mathematics.

# But you have not explained in the query about the subjects taken in intermediate level.

# You will be eligible for medical entrance examination only, if you have studied the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology compulsorily.

# If you have not studied the subject Biology and other science subjects Physics & Chemistry, then you are not eligible for medical entrance examination.

# Now I am providing you the required general eligibility criteria for any medical entrance examination here given below:

* Candidate must be intermediate in 10+2 in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects.
* Candidate of general category and OBC category must have taken 50-60% marks depending upon examination to examination.
* Candidate of reserved category must have taken 40-50% marks depending upon examination to examination.
* Must be above the age of 17 years.

# If you are fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility conditions, then you are eligible for medical entrance examination.
12th December 2015, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Medical entrance exam next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlanjyoti12345 View Post
Sir i have appeared in betterment exam in maths under A.H.S.E.C Assam...So tell me that whether am i eligible to appear in medical entrance next year?
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Medical entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?