13th December 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and I have scored 46% marks. Now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CAT and other MBA entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in second attempt in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  12. Can I apply for CA after completing Graduation with Maths scoring 40% marks?
  13. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  16. How many times i can attempt CAT entrance after B.Tech?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for GMAT exam after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering scoring 53% marks?
15th December 2016, 10:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education it is two year course from a recognised university.

The course deals with method of teaching and now become mandatory to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have minimum 50% aggregate relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission in course.
15th December 2016, 02:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of the course is 2 years. Candidates who are interested to pursue B.Ed must complete their graduation in any discipline (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks.

Then the candidates have to appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by the universities and various other educational bodies. Candidates who wants to pursue for B.Ed have to apply online through the website of the respective institute. They have to fill up the online application form and submit with the necessary documents and the application fee. Now they have to take a print out of it and keep it and send it to the respective institute. As you have completed graduation with 46% marks, so it would be very difficult for you to pursue B.Ed course.
15th December 2016, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and I have scored 46% marks. Now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 46% marks. The minimum marks eligibility to study B.Ed will be 50% in graduation. So it is not possible to do B.Ed with 46% marks in graduation. The eligible candidates will be admitted to the B.Ed course through entrance test. There is no age limit to study the B.Ed course. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the teaching profession.
16th December 2016, 03:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your graduation marks is below 50% so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?