12th April 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Am I eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board? Can you please let me know what should be the steps I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. thank you!

12th April 2017, 05:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Yes you are eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy even after completing intermediate from NIOS Board. But one important thing is that your school or university should be recognized. Then only certificates will be valid otherwise not.
12th April 2017, 07:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue D.pharma course after completion of 12th from NIOS board.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under MHRD. So, candidates passed 12th with NIOS are eligible for higher studies.

The required qualification to pursue course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB or PCM with minimum 50%. So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in course.
13th April 2017, 12:03 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you have completed your intermediate in PCM or PCB group with minimum of 50% marks then you are eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course.

To get admission in this course you have to give an entrance test which is conducted by your institution itself. Once you qualify in this exam you will get admission in this course.

Thanks
13th April 2017, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board? Can you please let me know what should be the steps I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
5th June 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I had completed 12th standard from NIOS from Utthar Pradesh. Can I want to take admission in Telangana State for d pharmacy. Can is it possible?
1st May 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

In karnataka, registerar told 10 2 markscard is only elgible to register
31st July 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am completed nios 10 2 can I take D pharmacy admission
6th July 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th standard in 2007 can I apply for D pharmacy in this now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?