19th August 2017, 01:02 PM
Susmita bhattacherjee

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation in history subject from RBU?

I complete my graduation in pass subject from Calcutta university. And now I am going to complete post-graduation from R. B. U (distance) in history subject. Can I apply for NET exam after post-graduation.? What are the criteria followed? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SET exam after completion of M.A History from RBU?
  2. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
  3. Which subject to choose to appear for NET exam after completion of LLB Graduation?
  4. Can a literature graduate study MA in History subject?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NET 2018 exam after completion of post graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation diploma in archaeology course after completion of BA in History?
  7. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NET examination after B.Com degree?
  9. Can I pursue MA History first and then apply for SET and NET examination?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc(bio) and M.A(edu)?
  11. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for NET or SLET or SET on the basis of MA in history with first class?
  13. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?
  14. After completing B.A in Psychology which field can I enter?
  15. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  16. Am I eligible for NET/SET test after completing PG in history subject with 52% marks? I belong to SC category
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations?
  18. Can I apply for lectureship after graduation in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
22nd August 2017, 04:03 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation in history subject from RBU?

Yes, you can apply for NET exam after post-graduation from RBU. Rabindra Bharati University is UGC approved university, so distance courses from this university are UGC recognized. The other criteria are minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation and no upper age limit.
31st August 2017, 10:52 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation in history subject from RBU?

Yes you can apply for NET/JRF exam after completing post graduation with minimum 55% of marks. 5% relaxation is prescribed for reserved category students. You can Apply for JRF up to 28 years of age.
Forms are available online, you can fill it.
25th November 2017, 08:17 PM
nishanth60

#You are definitely eligible to apply for NET examination conducted by University Grants Commission to select the candidates for Junior Research fellowship and Lectureship.
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NET exam is Master degree with 55 percentage of marks for General,OBC candidates & 50 percentage for SC/ST,PHD candidates.
#Age limit to apply for JRF is 28 years and 5 years age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST and Female candidates.There is no maximum age limit for Lectureship.
# An amount of 25000/- is offered by CSIR & UGC for candidates who selected for JRF.
26th November 2017, 01:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE under the guidance of University Grant Commission.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of Lecturer in government colleges as well as for JRF.

Candidates passed master degree from any recognised university in regular or distance mode are eligible to appear in examination.

The minimum required aggregate in master degree is 55%. There is no age limit to appear in examination for lecturer post.

So, you can apply for the examination.
8th January 2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

After 10 pass we give exam of NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?