7th May 2013, 02:26 PM
praveenAVS

Am I eligible to attend VAO exam?

sir my dob is 4.6.95 i am eiligible for attened 2013 VAO Exam? pls answer me sir

8th May 2013, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend VAO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenAVS View Post
sir my dob is 4.6.95 i am eiligible for attened 2013 VAO Exam? pls answer me sir

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

Your date of birth is 4.6.95 so you are applicable for VAO Exam .

Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule .For the reserved category candidates there is age relaxation. The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 40.But you must know the Tamil language.

Pattern for VAO Exam :-

Best Books for VAO Exam

TNPSC VAO Village Administrative Officer's Examination - Sura
by V.V.K.Subburaj
Publisher: Sura Publications

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

I have attached syllabus of VAO Exam .So please check it out.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Syllabus.pdf(12.7 KB, 106 views)
9th May 2013, 10:41 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

Educational Qualifications
  • The aspirants applying for the posts must have any Degree or a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Institutions. The applicants must also studied in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern education. the candidate also should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.

please refer the attached files below

Age limit
Your age should not be less than 21 or not more than 30 years.
If you belong to SC or ST then age criteria is 21-35 and for OBC it is 21-33.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 35_2012_not_eng_Lab_officer.pdf(87.2 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf 49_not_eng_grp1_2012.pdf(104.7 KB, 171 views)
File Type: pdf 53_not_eng_cese2k12.pdf(134.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf S.Winston Joseph - Qualification and Experience.pdf(24.4 KB, 100 views)
9th May 2013, 03:23 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend VAO exam?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officer

This exam conducted by TNPSC every year.

If you have completed Graduation Degree in any stream recognise universities then you are eligible for Village Administrative Officer exam....

Final years graduation degree students also eligible for this exam....

You must know the Tamil language...

Age limit between 21-30 years. there is a relaxation available on upper age for OBC and SC/ST category....

Exam Pattern :-

List of Top Books

TNPSC VAO English
(Paperback)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO (Tamil) (Paperback)
Author: Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

Paper from Here : Click here

All the best..
9th May 2013, 03:28 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Praveen,

The acronym for VAO is Village Administrative Officer.

TNPSC(Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) conducts VAO examination every year.

The eligibility criteria required for the VAO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th from any recognized board. or,

* Completion of graduation in any track from any recognized college or university.

* Must know Tamil language.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

VAO examination pattern:-

9th May 2013, 10:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
VAO Exam for Village Administrative Officer Exam.

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examination for recruitment of VAO .

Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

There will be age relaxation for SC/ST and other backward castes.

Educational Qualification:

Should be SSLC passed with Tamil as one of the subject and should have reading and writing skills of Tamil Language.

Exam Pattern:

-General Knowledge:It will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks

-General English:It will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks

-General Tamil:It will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks

You have to score in merit to get selected as VAO.

The notifications are announced in the employment news and on TNPSC website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
13th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

VAO stands for the Village Administrative Officer and this exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) every year to select village administrative officers for Tamil nadu Villages.......

You have not mention about your Educational Qualification so, it's quite difficult to say weather you are eligible for it or not but, let me clear you all the things about VAO Exam....

Generally the Date of notification is published in the month of July and exam held in month of September - October.......

This exam is Quite Simple consist two stages : 1). Written Exam and Interview...

Written Exam consist the Question of General Tamil/ General English and General Knowledge.......

There will be total 200 Question which total contain 300 marks and the time duration is 3 hour........

Eligibility and Criteria:-

1. A candidate should have completed at least their Graduation degree...

2. Final year of Graduation also applicable....

3. Age of candidate should be at least 21 years..

4. Age of candidate should not exist 30 years...

5. Relaxation for SC/ST category on upper age is provided 5 years..

You can apply online at here: Click Here

All the best

With Regards.......
Dharm
1st June 2013, 04:23 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
VAO Exam Details:-

Your age suggests that you are still not eligible to give the examination. To clarify your doubts regarding this exam please read the information below.

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an examination is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. A notification is released whenever there is a vacancy for this post. A separate notification is released for the SC/ST candidates.

The main qualification required for this post is a secondary school leaving certificate. This is the main eligibility criteria to sit for this exam. Even if you have higher qualifications you may get rejected if you cant show the SSLC certificate.

Your age should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam and it should not cross the upper age limit of 30 years as well. For reserved category candidates the upper age limit is 40 years.

You should be well versed in Tamil since on getting selected you will be posted in the districts of Tamilnadu. If you do not know Tamil then you need to sit for a Tamil exam conducted by TNPSC and secure the pass marks in it.

If you are physically fit only then you will be allowed to sit for the exam. To prove your fitness medical certificates needs to be shown. During the time of the exam those certificates needs to be produced in front of the authorities concerned.

Exam Pattern:-

There will be two sections to complete in one single paper:-

1) General English and
2) General English/ General Tamil.

The first paper is bilingual where you will be given the option to write the answer in the language you are most comfortable in. The next paper is optional and your preference needs to be stated in the application form itself and not during examination time.

For each paper 150 marks each have been alloted and you have to complete the whole paper in 3 hours. Questions basically will be of S.S.L.C standard and you need to get minimum 90 marks out of 300 to qualify in the examination.

Hope this helps :-> :->
2nd June 2013, 09:00 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

No , you are not eligible to apply for this examination .

VAO Stands for Village Administrative Officer and this examination is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) Once in a year . To apply for this examination, the candidate need to satisfy the eligibility criteria , if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply .

The minimum education qualification for this post is SSLC(Secondary School Leaving Certificate) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification to apply for this examination . It is does not matter that you have a higher education qualification . The candidate need to compulsory attach their education qualification with your application otherwise it may chances to rejection of application .

The candidate must have a minimum 21 years of age and maximum 40 years of age . Upper age limits is applicable for SC/ST/ MBA /OBC/BC ...etc.

Selection Process for TNPSC VAO Exam :: Written examination , Reservation of vacancies of specific districts , District indicted / described by the candidate , Personal Interview .

Written Examination Pattern ::

3rd June 2013, 12:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officer.

VAO exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria:

-Should be 10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognized Board of Education.

-Must have knowledge of Tamil language.

-Age should be below 30 years for General category and for reserved category there will be age relaxation according to Government rules.

Exam Pattern:

The exam will be objective type paper of 300 marks. The questions will be related to General Knowledge, English and Tamil.

You have to get minimum qualifying marks to advance to next stage.

Pay Scale:

Rs. 5,200 -20,200 /- with grade pay Rs. 2,400/-

So get yourself prepared for the examination if you want to become a VAO.

For more information visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
6th June 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Im Jasmine. I am 10th passed with 83% and 12th detained. Am i eligible for VAO. I have attended the last year VAO exam and got 168 marks.
23rd September 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b is 16.05.93.am i eligible to attain the vao exam?plz send reply to my mail address [email protected]
28th November 2015, 09:38 PM
dhivyaganeshsubburam

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend VAO exam?

sir,i am a BE graduate,and my date of birth is(09.06.1995) and i am eligible to attend the
exam?
please give me the answer for me.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?